ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dbvirago"
dbvirago

Posted Sep 24, 2017 in: Edit task on Android
Score: 0
  • dbvirago
  • Posted: Sep 24, 2017
  • Score: 0
Strange. Went there, all fields were checked, so I did nothing. As soon as I exited settings, the edit screen appears correct. Thanks
dbvirago

Posted Sep 22, 2017 in: Edit task on Android
  • dbvirago
  • Posted: Sep 22, 2017
The only field that appears is the title and a space to add notes. No way to edit due date
dbvirago

Posted Sep 21, 2017 in: Edit task on Android
  • dbvirago
  • Posted: Sep 21, 2017
How do I edit a task in app. Only see option to edit name. Logged into site to get things done.
Thanks
dbvirago

Posted Aug 07, 2017 in: Adding Tasks on Android
  • dbvirago
  • Posted: Aug 07, 2017
Thanks. I tested again and I think I was clicking Start Date rather than Due Date. I don't have or use that field on the desktop, so wasn't paying attention to it.

Thanks again
dbvirago

Posted Aug 04, 2017 in: Adding Tasks on Android
  • dbvirago
  • Posted: Aug 04, 2017
Not sure I understand how to add a task on the app. I click the + button with brings up a new task. I can add a title and I see the check mark to save it.
But if I add a date, the check mark disappears and I see a popup that says Task Added, or something similar.

After that, no matter what I add, there doesn't seem to be a way to save the task. In addition, when I look at the list of all tasks, it isn't there.

When I look at the list back on my computer, the task is there, but there is no date.

What am I missing?
dbvirago

Posted Jun 30, 2017 in: Monthly Updates
  • dbvirago
  • Posted: Jun 30, 2017
As a new user ( can finally post), I will read everything on the product I can find. As you may know, IQTell is shutting down and a lot of people are looking for new solutions. After much research, I settled here.
dbvirago

• dbvirago
  • Posted: Jun 30, 2017
Yeah, if anything, I'd rather have it the other way. Because of the tooltip, I'll memorize the QuickAdd syntax before I learn the email version.