ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jcpeck"
jcpeck

Score: 1
  • jcpeck
  • Posted: Oct 09, 2021
  • Score: 1
My solo-preneur business has automated the procedure of on-boarding a new client. For example, I run a python script on Linux that works in conjunction with Zapier to create new folders in Evernote, a new client in QBO, new client email folders in multiple email accounts, new filesystem directory template in Dropbox that gets pre-populated with a set of files, downloads patent PDFs from Google patents, and creates claim chart templates in Msword format.

Creation of Toodledo tasks via email is also one action performed to remind to bill the client monthly.

However, the available Toodledo mechanisms falls short of my goal of creating a new task that has a set of subtasks. Presently, I use a Toodledo task with subtasks as a template and manually clone that template task as a basis for a new task list for the client.

I'd be happy if Toodledo had a capability to achieve my goal. It seems there may be at least two solutions, and welcome other suggestions:

1. Create a task with subtasks via email
2. Provide a way to clone an existing task (with subtasks) to a new task and specify a new name (via email).

This message was edited Oct 09, 2021.
jcpeck

Posted Jul 06, 2020 in: All tasks missing!?
Score: 0
  • jcpeck
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2020
  • Score: 0
Yesterday the tasks in the iOS app vanished. Fortunately everything looks on on the web GUI. I deleted the app from my phone today and upon returning to the App store, is is no longer listed.

Can someone at Toodledo.com please clarify on if the App was yanked intentionally and when we can expect a version to be made available again?