ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by guy.boulay"
guy.boulay

Posted Nov 15, 2009 in: Updated Toodledo iPhone app
Score: 0
Thanks. I did check your response at the indicated URL. I still prefer the way the badge numbering was before. I do not directly use the Toodledo Website, I use ToodledoSync to sync my Outlook with my iPod, the Toodledo Website just being a necessary in between step.

I'd greatly appreciate if you could reintroduce as an option the badge numbering the way it was before the latest update.

Ideally, in my case, it would be great if the iPod Toodledo app could sync directly with my Outlook. Anything in the plans in that direction?

Toodledo still remains one of my preferred apps on the iPod. :o))
guy.boulay

Posted Nov 15, 2009 in: Updated Toodledo iPhone app
Score: 0
I do love Toodledo on my iPod, but there is a modification in the latest update that does annoy me:

. I use two folders - "Personal" tasks and "Work" tasks. I like to know how many tasks are either due today or past due in each one of these folders. In the previous version, the badge numbers in the Folders page were indicating the number of unfiltered tasks (in my case, due today + past due, the filter being set to "Hide Future"), which is what I expected and needed; in the new version, these badges show the total of unfiltered + filtered tasks, and I have not found a way of knowing how many tasks are due or overdue in each folder, unless I count them one by one.

Am I missing a system setting that would allow me to set the badges numbers to behave the way I need it?

Or is it possible for me to get back to the previous version which was behaving according to my expectations?

Thanks in advance for the comments!