ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Ellembee"
Ellembee

Posted Apr 27, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 0
  • Ellembee
  • Posted: Apr 27, 2020
  • Score: 0
I was afraid of this a few months ago when I found how difficult they made it to cancel. You are automatically put on auto-renew with no other choices than to auto-renew or cancel. After too much time, I figured out how to cancel, but I can't find anyway to remove the credit card on file (pretty shady if you ask me). You are only able to enter new credit card information.
Ellembee

Posted Feb 25, 2020 in: Updates to ToodleDo for users
  • Ellembee
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2020
If he's really serious about making improvements, he should have prioritized communication. I'm already learning a new system and I don't have time or inclination to come back and learn about the new features. I've found that ToDoist has many of the same features and is an easy transition.
Ellembee

Posted Jan 06, 2020 in: Redesign gone?
Score: 3
  • Ellembee
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2020
  • Score: 3
This looks like the problem I had a few weeks ago. Here is the solution: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/27449/0/new-layout.html
Ellembee

Posted Dec 19, 2019 in: Option for new layout
  • Ellembee
  • Posted: Dec 19, 2019
Thanks! That seemed to do the trick.
Ellembee

Posted Dec 19, 2019 in: Option for new layout
Score: 1
  • Ellembee
  • Posted: Dec 19, 2019
  • Score: 1
I've created a ticket.
Ellembee

Posted Dec 18, 2019 in: Option for new layout
Score: 2
  • Ellembee
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2019
  • Score: 2
I haven't been able to switch to the new layout mode in the last couple of days. Is anyone else having that problem? Only the old layout is available.
Ellembee

Posted Feb 11, 2018 in: Cloning tasks with attached lists
  • Ellembee
  • Posted: Feb 11, 2018
Why do lists that are attached to tasks disappear after the task is cloned? When I clone a task that has attached lists, it appears that the attached list initially remains with the clone, but after a refresh the attachments disappear. Is there a way to retain the attachments with the clone?