ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Troy Harris"
Troy Harris

Posted Sep 27, 2015 in: Rolling Due Date
Score: 0
Here is my workaround for setting a rolling Due Date (thanks to guidance from Jake many moons ago):

• set task to be Optionally due for Today (or whatever start date you prefer)
• set Repeat to Daily (or whatever cycle you prefer)

When the day goes by and you've not completed that task, it will roll over to the next specified day (per the cycle you chose). The process is a little cumbersome, but functional.

A couple gotcha's!

• If you set to Optional and fail to set a Repeat, the item will *completely* disappear after its Due Date, even from your task history. You will go crazy looking for an item you know you entered but has evaporated. It is treated as a Recently Deleted item, and thus is not even included in your routine Backup (you do regularly back up your tasks, right??)
• If you do the setup above, and want to finally retire the item (ie, it is not intended to be recurring, or you are done recurring it) you need to reverse both steps, preferably just before you mark it Done.

This message was edited Sep 27, 2015.
Troy Harris

Posted Sep 27, 2015 in: How submit support ticket
Score: 0
Please point me to the Support Ticket access in the new interface? It seems I've looked everywhere, but I've missed it somehow.

I was able to find https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php by the following steps, but I doubt that is the most efficient or designed solution:

• click down arrow for Account Menu
• click Help Center
• submit Search for "Ticket"
• select "How do I report errors to Toodledo?" from results
• select Support Ticket link

Thanks.
Troy