ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dnorcross"
dnorcross

Posted Aug 24, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 2
Please please add a WYSIWYG editor to the Notes section with the ability to tag those notes.
dnorcross

Posted Jul 12, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 2
Welcome to the new team. I for one agree with everyone's assessment that the product is already great. However, that does not mean there is not room for improvement. For example the Notes module is an area that folks have wanted modifications to for years. If we had a WYSIWYG editor and a way to tag notes it would be huge. Also to be able to add notes to a task folder would be very beneficial.

I am not worried about the changes. Change is good and is sometimes needed. I wish the previous owners all the best and if it were not for them obviously we would not be here. But welcome to the new group and I look forward to working with you and helping any way that I can.
dnorcross

Posted Dec 22, 2017 in: Notes Section
Score: 0
Is there future enhancements to the notes section on the horizon? Would love to see a WYSIWYG editor and the ability to add tags to notes.
dnorcross

Posted Apr 05, 2015 in: Progress Report - March 2015
I for one focus on functionality and the tools available. Toodledo is at the top of that heap. I have used other task managers that are prettier but that is it. Not close to the user level functionality of toodledo.

I am encouraged by seeing the note section redesign. I really hope WYSIWYG editor and tags are high on that list. I am also encouraged to see upgrades to the API. I firmly believe that more integration's will help boost your sales.

Keep up the good work!
dnorcross

Posted Nov 29, 2010 in: Booklet Problems
I think I just figured out the problem. It appears to work in firefox. Is Chrome not supported?
dnorcross

Posted Nov 29, 2010 in: Booklet Problems
Hello

I am a pro subscriber. Trying to print a booklet and I only receive a blank screen...and it will not download. Any thoughts or something that I may be doing wrong?

Thank you!
dnorcross

Posted Aug 07, 2009 in: Hyperlink/Bookmark Question - New User
Hello

I am a new Pro Plus Subscriber. This may really sound like a silly question. However, is there a way to bookmark or hyperlink a folder so that I may click on a link to access that specific folder?

This would be a huge help in managing my tasks and linking them to my contacts within my desktop contact management software.

I hope I am making sense. Please let me know if you have any questions.

David