ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by User1513872697"
User1513872697

Posted Feb 18, 2019 in: How to handle projects
Score: 1
Posted by RichTheFly:
Thanks all for the input to this thread - I've found it hugely interesting and helpful.

I'm going to try a hierarchy of

Folders = Projects
Tasks = Outcomes
Sub-tasks = Actions

Start Dates = Do Date
Due Dates = Due Date

Toodledo has many great features but there is something I just can't put my finger on as to why it isn't considered the very best product in its class. For example, Todoist doesn't have anywhere near the features of Toodledo yet aesthetically it is far superior. One big plus for Toodledo are the integrations with things like IFTTT, Zapier and best of all, Integromat - such integrations allow a workaround in some areas in which Toodledo is lacking.

All the best,
Rich

Todist provides sideways navigation. That is, when viewing a task with a tag/label "@abc" the tag/label serves as a clickable link -- taking you to all the tasks with that tag/label -- an unbelievably awesome feature! Most importantly, this also works for contexts and projects -- making it a breeze to get to the project a task belongs to. Additionally, Todoist now has a favorites feature making it possible to put your most used power-things — like saved searches/filters — up front where you can quickly get to them. Essentially, Todoist gives you power where really needed -- quick navigation of your task universe.