Search results for "Posted by Jason Warren"
Jason Warren

Score: 0
Same here, with the same device.
Jason Warren

Posted May 03, 2019 in: Custom Hotlist Causing Severe Lag
Hi all,

Is anyone able to tell me why using a custom Hotlist makes my devices (macbook air, iMac and OnePlus 5 smartphone) slow down to a crawl? Is there a certain complexity of search that you need to stay below?

I'm using Firefox on all of these devices.

Thanks in advance!
Jason Warren

Hi guys,

I've recently switched to using Spark, a really great free email client. It's looking likely to replace Thunderbird, which I loved but was frustrated at the lack of an Android app for it.

The only issue is that when I forward emails to my To Do list (which has always worked seamlessly in the past), everything goes wrong. The body of the message doesn't appear in the notes section, and any attachments just become "Unknown Attachment" followed by a number, unopenable.

Anyone got any ideas where to start on fixing this?

Cheers!
Jason Warren

Posted May 15, 2018 in: Changing time for changeover of days
Only topic I could find for this is from two years ago.

Is there any prospect of being able to change what time "today" becomes yesterday? I am, without fail, still working til 2am, and suddenly at midnight all my repeating tasks come back and totally mess with my lists.

I adore this app in every other way, this is the only aspect that occasionally has me logging off in exasperation :)
Jason Warren

Posted May 03, 2018 in: Tasks Cued By Tasks
Score: 1
Hi guys,

Is there any way to set a task to be triggered by completion of another task? I'll explain what I mean a bit further.

I have a workflow for a particular set of tasks where there is no set date for it to happen - but once it DOES happen, I know that there are subsequent tasks that need to fire off a day later and a week later.

Right now I think my only option is to have them as subtasks within the same parent, have them repeat with parent and then manually change their duedate every time I initiate that workflow. Am I missing a trick?