ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jcooperman_2"
jcooperman_2

Posted Dec 11, 2019 in: Show date in android list view
Score: 0
Does android version have the ability to show the date in the list view? Can;t seem to figure out how to do that.
jcooperman_2

Score: 2
Seen many quite old posts and requests on the topic of the status field but no answers or updated. How bout enabling users to customize their own status options ? Or at least allowing us to minimize the number of status options. I think I speak for many users in saying there are way too many options (several of which are redundant - e.g. hold vs. postponed) and although they are based on some guru's best practices, those best practices may be out of date, or don;t work for a large number of users.
jcooperman_2

Search busted on Chrome for me also. Can;t modify any existing searches or set up any new searches. i can create the rules, but the search results do not follow the rules.
jcooperman_2

Posted Nov 16, 2018 in: Search Problems in Android app
Having ongoing problems with search function in the Android app, seems to find some tasks and not find others. When I do the same searches on desktop (web) version it easily finds these tasks. I've reviewed historical posts in the forum and the only solution recommended seems to be to change the filters, which I have tried and does not help. I've tried including completed tasks, everything with no luck.

Seeing posts going back as far as 2016 on this topic with no other suggestions or fixes so I know it's been an issue for a while . Can someone pleased provide an alternative recommendation or address this with a fix to the Android app as it's extremely frustrating.

-----------------------

Did some more checking after my initial post and seems to be related to the status field being marked as "Waiting". When I switch status to "Next Action" it then shows up in search in the Android app. Still doesn't make sense as it shows up in search on web when status is "Waiting" and Android app does not seem to have any unique search options regarding the status ? Anyway, hopefully helpful info.

This message was edited Nov 16, 2018.
jcooperman_2

Posted Oct 09, 2018 in: Certificate Error?
Yes, getting it in Chrome started today. Very frustrating and cannot use Toodledo web at all.
jcooperman_2

Is there any way to create a search that will find all the tasks that have a tag entered in the tag field ? I want it to find everything that has a tag, any tag. Simplest thing would be to use "tag exists" like for due dates but there is no exists option. Appreciate any ideas.
jcooperman_2

Posted Jun 05, 2018 in: Weird Auto Scroll problem
It was solved. Keyboard issue. Thanks
jcooperman_2

Posted May 22, 2018 in: Weird Auto Scroll problem
Weird problem came up today on the desktop version. When I am viewing a large list of tasks and try to scroll to the bottom of the list, the list auto-scrolls back to the top. Doesn't matter if I use my mouse wheel or the scroll bar on the page. Thought it might be a stuck key on my keyboard, but it's not happening in any other applications.
jcooperman_2

Is there a way to schedule a reminder on a specific date? For example, if my task is due May 30 and I want a reminder on May 24th and 6 days before is not an option in the pre-set list, is there any way to simply set May 24th as the reminder date ?
jcooperman_2

Thanks Jake ! How do I do an AND rule along with an OR rule? I only see a pull down option for ANY or ALL at the top when creating the search string. Is there a way to add an AND within an individual rule within the string ?
jcooperman_2

Got it. Thanks !
jcooperman_2

Newbie here. Can someone explain why tasks with future due dates are showing up in this search string? I assume it's because of the "Due Date exists" condition. But I cannot figure out another way to filter out the tasks with no due date if I remove "Due Date exists" ?

Due Date - exists
or
Due Date - is - Today
or
Due Date - is before - Today
or
Starred - yes
jcooperman_2

Newbie trying to learn searches. I know how to create the search, but cannot get my search to leave out tasks with no due dates.
I am using the rule "Due Date does not exist" but tasks with no due dates are still showing up ?
jcooperman_2

Can;t find the hot list anywhere in the android app.