ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by j.l.bixby"
j.l.bixby

Posted Aug 14, 2009 in: Uploading Palm memo woes
Score: 0
Hi, Anders. Understandable suspicion but I did use the Notebook import function. This is really odd. The upload looks fine on the setup screen, without truncation. I just can't get it to load into the software. I don't recall if the earlier (successful) upload was truncated during export from Palm. I just tried it again, unsuccessfully,for the umpteenth time. The only handling of these files I did was to upload them one time and get the truncation, then delete them from Toodledo notebook and Notebook on the iPhone. I wiped Toodledo notebook clean before trying to re-upload. I don't know what UTF-8 is but I'm willing to give it a try.
j.l.bixby

Posted Aug 14, 2009 in: Uploading Palm memo woes
Score: 0
Hi. I'm a new user of Toodledo and am having problems uploading memos from my Palm Desktop (Windows) for synching with Notebook on my iPhone. I was able to accomplish this once but found that individual entries were cut quite short (csv file is only 32 kb) I erased all entries from Toodledo Notebook, cleaned up by Palm memos a bit and tried to upload them again but failed to get any loaded. There was a complete list of entries shown after the upload but after I entered the proper headlines and hit Save Changes there were no entries in the Toodledo notebook. Any idea what went wrong this time?