ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by tork.beavis"
tork.beavis

Posted Aug 04, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 1
When you cancel a subscription before the expiry date, does the subscription continue until the expiry date, or does it just end on the date it was cancelled?
The explanation is unclear about this.

Anyone know?
tork.beavis

Posted Jul 10, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 0
Any professional company of any product or service would, in this calamity, allow a pro-rated refund for those leaving. This would at least signal goodwill to those who have invested in the company for years. Given the way this saga has developed, I doubt this will ever happen with ToodleDo.
tork.beavis

Posted Jul 08, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Well, TD has not communicated yet, and the app issue is still not resolved, so it can't be an easy fix. Yep, it could take a long time to fix this. But more importantly, how could I ever be sure it won't happen again?

And with the apparent mindset of the leader, I'm going. And I renewed my Premium subscription just one month ago >8(

So, I'll keep post-it-ing when I'm not at the desktop and update when I get back each day while researching Remember The Milk and Todoist. I'll try both free versions using the same data as in TD and check them against Toodledo for accuracy. Then I'll decide which one to go with, and flee.

I learned a long time ago in my business ventures to cut my losses early on. So I'm not going to risk all my data, waste precious time, and live with the fear of a repeat performance from TD. Paraphrasing Warren Buffet, "Check the management of the company, don't just rely on the numbers before investing".

All the best to you all.
Cheers everyone.
tork.beavis

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Prior release version needed quickly and pushed so not requiring an app delete + download from the apple app store.

This message was edited Jul 05, 2020.
tork.beavis

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 5
Exactly as lieberman.john stated, so I won't repeat it.

I use this app 99% on my iPhone. What a shock! Sure, the data's on the server, but I don't carry my desktop with me to meetings, when traveling and at the office. It simply NEED it to work 24x7xForever.

I do not have confidence to sync as you suggested, particularly since there was no notification of an update. Sure, I backup weekly, but that doesn't help with a new version of the iPhone app since it's the server data that's backed up and depends on a 100% functionality of the syncing. I don't need an issue like idbrowns stated.

Anand, you seriously need a solid testing team and a policy that beta tests thoroughly and well in advance of deploying the update with an option to delay the update or to go back to the previous release. I'm going to have to immediately start a search I thought I'd never have to do again. That's why I invested in the Premium version.

I hope you fix this really quickly or I'll be forced to move.

This message was edited Jul 05, 2020.