Search results for "Posted by JMS_W&C"
JMS_W&C

Posted Mar 11, 2020 in: Daylight Savings Bug is Back
Score: 0
  • JMS_W&C
  • Posted: Mar 11, 2020
  • Score: 0
As usual, twice a year...

All the email alerts are one hour too early...
JMS_W&C

Posted Nov 08, 2019 in: Daylight time change (again)
  • JMS_W&C
  • Posted: Nov 08, 2019
Posted by mattybingham:
My email alerts now seem to be working again, thankfully. I just set up a test task with an alarm, and I was emailed.

Posted by mattybingham:
I've manually fixed them. Again. Like I always have to do. But I now have the added bonus of not getting the alerts to my email, which just began today with the time change. I'm not sure how to resolve this issue. I get the mobile alerts/badges, but no longer am I getting task alert reminders emailed to me. This is so incredibly frustrating.

I think it is purely working on the US daylight saving time...
JMS_W&C

Posted Oct 28, 2019 in: Daylight time change (again)
  • JMS_W&C
  • Posted: Oct 28, 2019
Well, six months from the last time - email alerts are arriving one hour too early again.

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26815/-120145/daylight-savings-toodledo-mess.html

Is this going to be resolved with US changing clocks or will we have to manually amend all alerts?
JMS_W&C

• JMS_W&C
  • Posted: May 08, 2019
Posted by Duo:
Yes, I see this on the free version.

Same here. And beside the GDPR, not sure about the relevance in the advertising: I am in London, yet the ad is for a Communist Museum in Prague?

This message was edited May 08, 2019.
JMS_W&C

Posted Mar 11, 2019 in: Daylight Savings = ToodleDo Mess
  • JMS_W&C
  • Posted: Mar 11, 2019
I've noticed that this morning my email alerts arrived an hour early - not sure where this daylight saving is, as it is definitely not here in the UK.
JMS_W&C

Score: 1
  • JMS_W&C
  • Posted: Oct 29, 2018
  • Score: 1
My reminders were also off by an hour this morning (instead of getting them emailed just before 9am, they came in just before 8am).