ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by cindymerrill3"
cindymerrill3

Score: 0
I'm using the latest version of the Android mobile app, and I'm unable to open most Notes. To reproduce:

0. Open the app.

1. Click on "Notes" on the bottom of the screen.

2. See list of existing notes.

3. Click on one of the notes.

4. Nothing happens, or sometimes one of the notes opens but usually not.
cindymerrill3

When I use the new Android version of the Toodledo app, editing an existing note results in most of the blank vertical lines getting deleted--spacing that I've added on purpose while taking notes. When I save the note and then open it up again, the vertical spacing is removed, and all the

So notes that I enter like this:
11/1 felt fine
11/2 head hurt
11/3 dizzy

Turn into this, which is much harder to read:
11/1 felt fine11/2 head hurt11/3 dizzy
cindymerrill3

This problem occurs in the Android app, not in Windows/desktop.
cindymerrill3

I've discovered that when you edit the note on a task, your changes are not saved. I wish that they were saved because I record a lot of notes in my tasks.

How to reproduce this bug:

1. Create a new task, and add a note to it. Then save/close the task.
2. Open the task and edit the note. Then save/close the task.
3. Open the task again, and you'll see that your edits to the note are missing.
cindymerrill3

Posted Nov 17, 2022 in: Missing feature in Next Gen Android app
I really like the Next Gen Android app, which I haven't tried since the Beta test when it didn't have enough features for me.

My request for a feature that I miss from the old Android app:

The ability to configure which fields are displayed in the task list. I would like to be able to hide the date in today's task list because seeing "today" in bright blue text for every single task takes up a lot of vertical space that could be better used to show additional tasks (I have a LOT of them).

Thanks! So glad that you're working on the Android app! :)
cindymerrill3

Score: 3
If you're looking for usability feedback on the beta Android app, I have 2 requests:

1. Please make the checkbox larger so that I can more reliably check off tasks as done with my finger from the task list.

2. Add an option to hide the display of the task's due date. I mostly look at only tasks due today, and it takes up a whole line for every single task to display today's date. If this display could be more compact, I could view more tasks on my phone at once, which I'd really like.

I'm currently using Toodledo 1.0 (Build 8). Thanks!

--Cindy

This message was edited May 14, 2022.
cindymerrill3

Score: 1
The beta Android app was working well for me at first, though limited in functionality. In the last week or so, though, it's been closing/crashing almost every time I try to check off a task as done. It's getting really frustrating! Is there a newer more stable version that I should switch to? I'm currently using Toodledo 1.0 (Build 8).

--Cindy

This message was edited May 14, 2022.
cindymerrill3

Oh, maybe that's why! This morning, the Today and Tomorrow views are acting normal again. Thanks for the possible explanation!

--Cindy
cindymerrill3

I just noticed today that the Tasks > Due-Date > Today and Tasks > Due-Date > Tomorrow views in my Toodledo Android app have stopped working correctly as follows:

- The Today view shows tasks due today or tomorrow (should be only tasks due today).

- The Tomorrow view shows tasks due tomorrow or the next day (should be only tasks due tomorrow).

Did the Android app just break? I haven't updated my phone's OS recently; I have a Pixel 3 phone running Android 11.

Please advise on how to fix these problems because I totally depend on the Toodledo app on my phone. Thanks!

--Cindy Merrill
cindymerrill3

Posted Mar 23, 2020 in: We’re Back
Laurence_1573215849: Thanks for your advice! Since uninstalling my Toodledo Android app, now I have the old version and it works! (Still crashes when I try to do a search, but I'm used to that behavior.)
cindymerrill3

Posted Mar 18, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 3
Anant and team,

I love Toodledo and have organized my life for many years using Toodledo tasks and notes. However, starting today, the Toodledo Android app now CRASHES immediately EVERY TIME I OPEN IT. Since my app updated overnight, I assume that the last update broke it. Could you please re-enable the previous version ASAP?

The previous version of the Toodledo Android app wasn't perfect--it crashed every time I tried to Search for anything--but other than that, it was reasonably stable. I would like to go back to using that version, if possible.

In the meantime, I'm using the web version of Toodledo, which leaves me completely out of touch when I have my smartphone in hand instead of a computer, which is much of the day.

Could you please help?

Thanks!

--Cindy