ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by samrwalker"
samrwalker

Posted Oct 08, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 0
Finally followed through on cancelling my subscription.

I'm gutted that ToodleDo has capitulated so thoroughly - I loved its Importance algorithm, and its Scheduler tool, but like others have said, the constant insincere promises about development, which are never backed up, have left a really bad taste in the mouth.

It really seems like, for the money we've all paid them, it really wouldn't have needed much effort at all to make a few improvements here and there - and it's galling that nothing was even attempted.

Thanks to everyone who has suggested alternatives - I'm off to try a few.
samrwalker

Posted Mar 06, 2020 in: We’re Back
Forgot to ask other posters - what alternatives to ToodleDo have you switched to in the year or so since development stopped and the company went AWOL?

I've stopped using ToodleDo - but I miss the Scheduling function, and the ability to list by "Importance Level" - the combination of Deadline proximity, and Priority - if I could find a still-supported alternative product with these features that'd be great.
samrwalker

Posted Mar 06, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 1
Ugh - Just checked and I accidentally allowed my subscription to renew in January - is there any way to get a refund.

No development whatsoever for over a year - and now this: "you'll soon see a big new shiny thing!"

I just want some progress on the stuff promised in the roadmap.

I'll make a prediction now.

There'll be no sign of this, there'll be no progress on any smaller features, and in 6 months there'll be another, equally vacuous post like this.
samrwalker

I don't currently use Toodle-Do for personal to-do lists, but I'd happily start doing so if it could solve a problem of mine.

I have two very simple routines that run when I get up, and when I get in from work, and ideally I'd like reminders of my to-do items to be read out to me as part of those routines.

Is this something people have been able to do?

Thanks for any help.