Search results for "Posted by jaysa_k"
jaysa_k

Posted May 13, 2019 in: Toodledo Feature Requests Update
Score: 2
  • jaysa_k
  • Posted: May 13, 2019
  • Score: 2
Please vote for feature request: Allow edit of Completed Date

Many of us really need this. It currently has 23 votes but we need many more to get it implemented.

Do you always mark your tasks complete on the day you actually did them? (I think "No" for most of you.) So we need a way to keep an accurate track of when we actually did the task, not when we marked it complete.

Thank you!
jaysa_k

Posted Apr 15, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 4
  • jaysa_k
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2019
  • Score: 4
I'm a somewhat new user of Toodledo and I can say, that Toodledo is the ONLY app that can do what I need. I'm so happy with Toodledo compared with all the many many other apps I've tried, I almost want to pay more for Toodledo. It makes me sad to see all these longtime users on here who are so disappointed with the price increases. Is it possible you had just become so used to such a low cost that you can't appreciate what you have. Think about the relatively small price (yes the increase may have bee 300% or something, but the over dollars are still relatively small) vs the amount of time and effort it will take to find a new app that does what you want and then get it setup the way you want and get all your data into the new app. Definitely seems like a waste of time and effort to me, when you already have the most comprehensive app that does more than any other app out there.

Here are some of the things that Toodledo can do that other apps don't and that are critical for me:
Sort by so many fields (such as sort by 'date added' - no other app that I found does that)
Categorize in multiple ways (many many layers of categorization and organization: context, folder, tag, priority, goal, etc)
Many features all in one place (Tasks, Lists, Outlines, Habits, Notes)
Interface is extremely easy to learn/use and CUSTOMIZE!
A very good search function

I just think it might be a good idea to rethink your disatisfaction just because of a relatively small absolute $ increase.