ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by prohrbach"
prohrbach

Score: 0
Any idea when this universal context filter will be available? I'd love to be able to set my context to "work" when I'm at work, so I don't have to look at personal reminders while at work...
prohrbach

Posted Sep 29, 2009 in: Only 1000 tasks sync to Oulook
Thanks, Anders. I did try what you suggested -- that's what I tried to describe in my post -- imported the tasks directly to Toodledo and tried to sync down to Outlook. I just did it again -- deleted everything from Outlook, deleted the Synchronization history, then re-sync'd. This time, 999 tasks. Weird. I'll contact the developer. Thanks for your help.
prohrbach

Posted Sep 28, 2009 in: Only 1000 tasks sync to Oulook
Hi. I have 1267 tasks in ToodleDo. I'm trying to use Chromatic Dragon to sync with Outlook 2007 but only 1000 tasks are sync'd to Outlook. I've tried sync'ing many times, and used the Diagnostic feature, and the same thing happens every time -- it stops at 1000. I even re-imported the extra 267 tasks to ToodlDo (with a different Note so that I can easily delete them if they end up duplicates) and then tried to sync again. Still, only 1000 tasks in Outlook.

This is driving me crazy... anybody have a suggestion on how to fix this?