ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Tony"
Tony

Score: 0
  • Tony
  • Posted: Apr 04, 2019
  • Score: 0
I was hoping for a resolution to this too. But since it's now 4th April it looks like nobody's going to answer it!

My problem isn't as serious as yours - mine randomly fails to sync a couple of times a day SINCE MY PHONE UPGRADED ITSELF TO ANDROID 9 (PIE), never had an issue before that. Fortunately doing a manual sync (or just waiting until it gets a round tuit itself!) forces it to sync ok. I don't mind if it doesn't sync very often and I'm considering changing it to autosync LESS often, because the main issue for me is that every time it fails to sync I get a very loud notification sound which I can't turn off because that would turn off my reminder alarms! Would be a workaround for me if they enabled turning off the sync alarm but keeping the reminder alarm :o)

Actually there's a workaround for you too... I had to bin Ultimate Todo because from January Toodledo decided not to support sync with 3rd party apps unless you have a Toodledo paying subscription (I have just the free sub). That was really sad, because Ultimate Todo is much much MUCH MUCH MUCH better than Toodledo's crummy app, and I'd paid for Ultimate Todo, although it's a very cheap one-off payment to get the Pro. SO if I were in your shoes, with a paid Toodledo sub, I would go straight back to Ultimate Todo and forget all the worries!

Tony.