ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dvd1955_2"
dvd1955_2

Posted Apr 01, 2024 in: Recurring Tasks Drop the Star
Score: 0
Thank you. Did not know that setting existed.
dvd1955_2

Posted Mar 15, 2024 in: Recurring Tasks Drop the Star
I have same/similar issue. Set my preference to all new tasks have the star on by default, but recurring tasks won't follow this rule for some reason. I've asked about this a long time ago but no solution.
dvd1955_2

Posted Feb 23, 2024 in: Unused tags
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of unused tags in the new version? In the web version and legacy IOS version, when there are no more tasks with a given tag, the tag disappears from the list, the way it should be. In the new version they stay on the list, which clutters the list. There are no tasks using these tags either current, future, completed, any priority etc.
Thanks
dvd1955_2

Posted Dec 07, 2023 in: Edit list of tags in new version?
In the newest ios app version (beta?) I have many tags with zero tasks, not current future or completed tasks. This does not match the legacy ois app nor the wed version. How do I remove these tags? They clutter the list.

Thanks
dvd1955_2

Posted Mar 10, 2023 in: Missing features in ios mobile version
Any update on being able to edit the meta data fields? The only place I can do that currently is on an old android tablet running the legacy app. IOS legacy app shows them correctly but doesn't allow me to edit them. New IOS app isn't showing them but I think it is because it is set to data fields that I am not using, and it doesn't sync meta data field settings, and there is no place to edit them. Also do not see a place to edit them on the Windows desktop web version.

Thanks

Dave
dvd1955_2

Posted Nov 14, 2022 in: Missing features in ios mobile version
I downloaded test flight and the beta version of Toodledo onto my iPhone. There are two features that are missing.

1. I see no way to edit the Fields and Defaults for tasks under settings.
2. The meta data fields under the task heading in the task list are there but they are not the same as in my legacy app, and I see no way to edit them.

My legacy iPhone app is working fine so I have reverted to using it instead of the beta version.

Thanks
dvd1955_2

Not sure where to make suggestions. Here are two I would like to see.

In the repeating function, add "0" option for days. Sometimes I work on a task for awhile, but don't finish it. If it is a repeating task set to repeat every one day, when I check it off, it doesn't show up again on my list until tomorrow. I would like for it to immediately show back up on the list, hence a zero day repeating function. This is because I might want to work on it again later that same day. Think of this as "little and often" approach to getting a task done.

Set the default "starred" option to work with repeating functions. I have as a default to turn on the Star for new tasks. However, this doesn't work with repeating tasks. If I have a daily repeating task, and I check it as complete, when it shows up on my list the next day I want the star to be turned on by default.

Thanks,

Dave
dvd1955_2

Posted Nov 27, 2021 in: Showing Priority flag on iPhone app
I don't see a way to have the priority flags show on a task in any task list. If I have a task with "top priority" there should be a red flag on that task in the task lists. Just switched to iPhone from android a few weeks ago and really miss this.

Is there a setting I am missing, or is this feature just not available in the iPhone app? iPhone 13 Toodledo version 3.4.1 (5649)

Thanks
dvd1955_2

Posted Mar 19, 2020 in: One Click Complete a highlighted task
Thanks Pawelkaleta. I do not see a behavior preference section in the settings on my phone. So I went in through browser and logged in, and found it. Looks like there are a lot more settings options there than in the app on my phone. Learned something new, so thank you very much!

This message was edited Mar 19, 2020.
dvd1955_2

Posted Mar 18, 2020 in: One Click Complete a highlighted task
Not sure if this has been discussed before and I'm not even sure what keywords to search with. Fairly new to Toodledo and am struggling with task selection and completion.

Say I have a list of 80 tasks. I want to go through and select a few to work on. I have been using the Star icon to identify these, and sorting on Starred vs non-Starred. That brings these tasks to the top of the list. Some of these may be recurring tasks. When I complete one, I click on the square to check it off. Unfortunately this doesn't clear the Star. So my only option seems to be to open the task, deselect the star, mark as complete, then leave the task. So that means 4 clicks to mark a task as complete.

I think that status would be the most logical way to do this, but the status list does not include "Completed", which seems strange to me. Plus I would still have to open the task to change the Status. Seems like the checkbox for completing a task should really be a drop down menu with the status list, including Completed.

Is it too much to ask that the Star status get cleared when a task is completed?

Is there any other way to do this?

Thanks,

New guy Dave