ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mariadoes"
mariadoes

Score: 0
Ah, yes, there is a small bit of human intervention needed, in order to complete the circuit. But, aside from that, it's pretty 'automatic'.

Thanks for the iOS13 confirmation, @dotparker! I'm excited to upgrade, for the new features!
mariadoes

Posted Sep 25, 2019 in: iOS 13 Reminders + Toodledo?
Thanks, @dotparker! Does the Toodledo app also behave well on iOS13?
mariadoes

Also, @Jim_1404..., that's a great tip for getting rid of stuff! I'll hafta remember to remind myself in that way ;)
mariadoes

I just posted in another thread about this, but maybe someone here has experience.

Does the sync function that @gkoppmann detailed work with the new iOS13 Reminders update? I've read that the CalDAV differs and not sure if that affects toodledo. Worried that upgrading will break my very useful siri>reminders>toodledo>PI system.

(I also use the Reminders sync that @gkoppmann detailed. It's great!! And, it's also how I populate my Pocket Informant To Dos via Siri.)
mariadoes

Posted Sep 19, 2019 in: iOS 13 Reminders + Toodledo?
Here's some info re: CalDAV in iOS 13 that may be helpful to others:

https://www.2doapp.com/kb/article/all-lists-and-tasks-deleted-in-2do-after-upgrading-to-macos-10-15-reminders-or-ios-13-reminders.html

I don't fully understand the tech explained in that page (& I know it references a different to do app), but I'll be doing more research.

Good to know the new Reminders update can be turned off separate from iOS13 (from my understanding). Hopefully, that's an option *IF* Toodledo won't sync w/new Reminders in iOS 13. Of course, I hope I'm worrying for nothing.

#ios13

This message was edited Sep 19, 2019.
mariadoes

Score: 1
Is the obvious answer not the correct one? I'd think the Notes section of Toodledo could handle this. Depending on the amount of info, maybe even the Task Notes/Comments field. Outlines are also pretty cool, if that suits your need.

Otherwise, iOS notes, Evernote, OneNote, or a shared word/google doc or spreadsheet may help.
mariadoes

Posted Sep 19, 2019 in: iOS 13 Reminders + Toodledo?
Is there anyone here who has Toodledo synced w/iOS Reminders, and has updated to iOS 13 (betas or public)? Does the sync still work?

I love that I can populate my toodledo sync'd todo list in Pocket Informant via a siri command to "remind me to...". Since iOS has updated its Reminders app, I just wanna make sure it still syncs with Toodledo before I upgrade.

#ios13

This message was edited Sep 19, 2019.