ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by MarkeClinger"
MarkeClinger

Posted Dec 22, 2021 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Score: 0
Hi,

Long time user here, started in 2009. I use Toodledo for personal goals and tasks and for work goals with my primary use for Sales Task/Opportunity Management. I often get asked how do I keep on top of so many activities - Toodledo. I use Zapier to integrate with my companies Salesforce app and with my OneNote. I use the web version on my personal Mac and work PC. I also use the iPhone and iPad applications.

The biggest productivity feature I would like to see added to Toodledo is a calendar and/or calendar integration. I would like tasks with a time on them to show up on my Outlook calendar (ideally) or a Toodledo calendar. This would help with setting aside time to work on specific tasks. I believe this would have to be via a subscribe to internet calendar feature for my GCC High instance of Outlook to be able to ingest the information.

I am glad to see Toodledo continuing. Every year I evaluate all of the ToDo apps on the market to see if I should switch and every year I stick with Toodledo. The customized fields for folders, tags, context and goals give the flexibility and functionality I need for Sales account/opportunity/task management.

Marke