ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Barrett_2"
Barrett_2

Posted Sep 28, 2023 in: iOS next-gen app release plans/schedule
Score: 0
New beta version was released yesterday, which obviates the question about the previous beta expiring.
Barrett_2

Posted Sep 26, 2023 in: iOS next-gen app release plans/schedule
Score: 1
In a previous post on this forum, PamelaH said there is a release planned for this week. I also see in TestFlight that the current beta is expiring in 3 days.

Can you tell us more about the plans for when that release will be coming? Will it be another beta update or will the next-gen app be getting a production release, and, if it's another beta, when are you targeting for the production release now?

This message was edited Sep 26, 2023.
Barrett_2

I've been using the iOS Beta successfully for a while now. About 20 minutes ago I started getting a message on iOS saying the '"Toodledo" Beta Has Expired'. I checked Test Flight but it doesn't list an updated beta being available and the last official version in the App Store is 3.4.1, released 2 years ago.

Is an updated beta being released?

[edit] Tried rejoining the beta from the original link in https://info.toodledo.com/next-gen-mobile-apps#InstallationInstructions, but that results in a page which says "This beta isn't accepting any new testers right now"

This message was edited Feb 26, 2023.
Barrett_2

I see on the Account API documentation that I can fetch the values for the query that determines the content of the hotlist and, from those, I suppose I can construct the Tasks query to retrieve the tasks which are on the hotlist. But it would be wonderful if there were an API endpoint to just return the tasks on the hotlist directly.
Barrett_2

@hasnain_2, I second what @steve.rothkin said about biggest needs and would also add access to settings like fields and defaults
Barrett_2

Score: 1
@PamelaH, what's the latest word? The blog and twitter accounts have both been silent since October and if you and the team have been active on the forums recently, I'm not seeing it.
Barrett_2

Posted Mar 06, 2021 in: DISCUSS ALTERNATIVES TO TOODLEDO
Maybe we're coming about this wrong. Rather than pushing for Anant G to actually support this, maybe the thing to do is start advocating for investors to buy it. A product with a solid subscriber base is a good investment and the fact that the subscriber base is dwindling may make the price appealing to venture capitalists.

I don't have a huge follower base, but I tweeted out the idea: https://twitter.com/ba66e77/status/1368211355464069120. Would love to see others take up the call. Maybe we can find someone who will keep this alive for us.