ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Michael McCubbing"
Michael McCubbing

Posted Jan 10, 2010 in: Resizing Columns
Score: 1
When adjusting the size of columns in my task list it is hard to know how wide to set them as I have to constantly go through a set, refresh, and check cycle to see if the new widths work. If the widths could be updated live it would be much easier to determine what width they have to be set to.
Michael McCubbing

Score: -1
I would love to see Toodledo connect with other similar sites like reQall, programs like Thunderbird, and such. Even connecting to social networks like Facebook would be useful.

First and foremost I believe that instead of focusing on site or program specific methods the wonderful programmers here should look at what standard protocols, APIs, and other techniques they can use that provide broad coverage to as many platforms as possible. Too many times I have seen sites focus on site specific methods so much that they missed other methods that could have gotten them the same coverage (often with the exact same sites and programs and the same functionality). Also, adding standards based approaches makes it easier to connect to future sites and programs that may not even be announced yet.

Oh, and definitely a +1 for Gears / HTML5!

This message was edited Jan 10, 2010.