ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Paul"
Paul

Posted Nov 28, 2015 in: Android Update 5.8
Score: -1
  • Paul
  • Posted: Nov 28, 2015
  • Score: -1
I have installed the Ultimate To Do List on my phone, and it works like your app used to. I have uninstalled Toodledo. Goodbye.

Posted by Paul:
Just installed the update, and the bug is still there. Why do you put in new features and ignore the bugs you created?

Posted by Paul:
It's been three months, and this problem is still there. Will this get fixed?

Posted by Paul:
When I click an item to complete it and then sync, it scrolls down to wherever that item now is. Very annoying!

I scroll to the top, go to another app, come back, and it's once again on that item I just completed! I once again must scroll to the top to see todays items.

The only way I've found to keep it at the top of the list is to tap on an item at the top of the list, back out of it, and then it won't scroll down.

The app wasn't doing this before the latest update. Please fix!!
Paul

Posted Nov 13, 2015 in: Android Update 5.8
Score: 1
  • Paul
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2015
  • Score: 1
Just installed the update, and the bug is still there. Why do you put in new features and ignore the bugs you created?

Posted by Paul:

Posted by Paul:
When I click an item to complete it and then sync, it scrolls down to wherever that item now is. Very annoying!

I scroll to the top, go to another app, come back, and it's once again on that item I just completed! I once again must scroll to the top to see todays items.

The only way I've found to keep it at the top of the list is to tap on an item at the top of the list, back out of it, and then it won't scroll down.

Paul

Posted Sep 05, 2015 in: Android Update 5.8
Score: 1
  • Paul
  • Posted: Sep 05, 2015
  • Score: 1

Posted by Paul:

Paul

Posted May 22, 2015 in: Android Update 5.8
Score: 0
  • Paul
  • Posted: May 22, 2015
  • Score: 0

Paul

Posted Feb 12, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 0
  • Paul
  • Posted: Feb 12, 2014
  • Score: 0
I installed the app a few days ago, and just did a search for a task I knew was due in July 2015. No results! I scrolled down (sorted by due date), and there's nothing after the end of 2014! Where's the rest? I can see all my tasks beyond 2014 on the web, but not in the Toodledo app.