ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jeff"
jeff

Score: 0
  • jeff
  • Posted: May 28, 2019
  • Score: 0
Seems better - no hang on Safari at first blush (though the animations are much much slower than the "classic" and its missing some of the fit and finish that makes the classic Toodledo so useful. I could NOT get search to work at all using this view.

Thanks for the update, I'll keep testing
jeff

• jeff
  • Posted: May 22, 2019
I am still seeing this incredible lag on Safari when first login in and adding the first new item, no change in behavior since my last reply to this thread.

This occurs in the page found at https://www.toodledo.com/tasks/index.php

Really makes toodledo annoying to use when adding new items during the day, makes me write everything down on paper so I don't lose it which defeats the purpose of using this solution.
jeff

Score: 1
  • jeff
  • Posted: Mar 31, 2019
  • Score: 1
Posted by paul_1351977321:
Toodledo does not respond to clicks fairly regularly now. Here is a video showing me clicking on most of the elements of the top two to do's. Once I refresh Firefox, Toodledo comes back to life (for a little while) and responds to new clicks. I will figure out how to add a video for your viewing pleasure.

I have the same problem in Safari. Toodledo has become unusable for me. I can do a fresh restart of the entire computer or browser and hit the same problem each time. I can add items, but if I try to set or change a date the browser will hang (latest Safari on MacOS)

It's been happening for a bit for a few weeks or months, but in the past couple of days it has become unusable.

It used to be the case I would have to wait a couple minutes and then I could change dates in the browser (as if something was loading behind the scenes) but now it just doesn't seem to work. Spinning beachball of death every time.
jeff

• jeff
  • Posted: Jun 10, 2011
I'm a Pro user.
I'm hoping to see my line representing the total # of my Todo items over time (hopefully getting smaller!).

I don't see that functionality in the current graphing/stats feature.
Thanks,
Jeff