ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mjbernsteinstl_3"
mjbernsteinstl_3

Score: 3
Well how do you like that. Toodledo was in fact Toodledone. I loved Toodledo until Pink Java--oh they were horrid. In fact if you read about Sam Parr (I like to call him Soap Opera Sam) he valued himself as a "hustler" and even created hustlecon where you learn to internet hustle. Use the internet to make money without having any idea bout the programming. Then there was Romantic Ramone and the other inept--take your money and run bunch.

I have been using TeuxDeux with great success but still always preferred the mix of simple and options of Toodledo--TeuxDeux is mostly just simple.

So not yet ready to jump back in but I will be watching with great hopes!

To the new owners--you are brave to have bought into a huge hill to climb--Pink Java left people (I guess I should say me) with a really nasty aftertaste but if you keep up the good work and the effort seems sound I cannot exclude that I will be back.

But honestly--with such a hill to climb--really let us know who you are. I mean really rather than just "Pamela (who went to MIT), David and Hasnain and we worked for big companies." I am Marc Bernstein--I would for Mercy Clinic Hepatology--no vague secrets. Want to know my credentials I will show them--very clearly. I think we need to know who really you are -- first name--last name--real skill set. Go to the online site and you can see me--my education--etc...why not the same for you all? Or maybe I missed it?

But why all the vague--those of us who got burned want to know do you really got game? Or did we get another Sam Parr?

Marc