ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Lucky FLIP"
Lucky FLIP

Posted Mar 05, 2010 in: Appigo Todo now better for GTD
Score: 0
Posted by Proximo:
I know this won't sound very nice but it's the truth.

Just about everything in Toodledo to work for GTD is a hack. Toodledo has so many features that you can hack it to work for just about anything to include GTD.

Toodledo is simply not designed for GTD and this is why it is difficult to use and very hard for it to be configured as a great GTD application.

Many people use Toodledo in different ways and it's more of an open system model.

Proximo,

This is both a good and a bad thing. No worries for me though. Your GTD setup is all I need
Lucky FLIP

Posted Sep 28, 2009 in: Daily Processing
Score: 1
Understood! Much more information than I anticipated. You really should get paid for this advice bro. This is good material, and makes me realize some of the things I could improve on my day-to-day activities. Really, this type of information will get me that extra edge as far as "competition" around the workplace goes...or against other males for that matter! :)

You are officially my mentor for GTD Proximo!!!
Lucky FLIP

Posted Sep 28, 2009 in: Money Management Application
Posted by Proximo:
Mint.com was just purchased by Intuit. Intuit created Quicken and they tried doing what Mint.com does with Quicken Online.

Quicken Online was good but it was not Mint. So they purchased Mint.com, took the entire Mint.com team over to Intuit and put them in charge of the online portion of their business.

So this is actually great news. Mint has always been great and now it's owned by a company who people have trusted for many years on Finance software.

Awesome. Insight makes me more pleased to go with this. Haven't signed up yet, but will do tonight.
Lucky FLIP

Posted Sep 28, 2009 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
Score: -1
Haha! Thanks! My name has 3 meanings which all describes me.

As an update to this, I have adopted your WHOLE system to my GTD setup (originally I just did parts since my tasks lists were so small). i had so many ideas that just popped in my head, and I'm making a practice of either putting it into Evernote or Toodledo (not Toodelo like I've been calling it) that my lists of tasks was just growing. It just works so good. The productivity at home and work has been much better since using this yesterday. Maybe because it's a cool managing system......in a non-dorky way!
Lucky FLIP

Posted Sep 28, 2009 in: Daily Processing
Score: 1
The energy differentiation (high vs. low) is a very interesting concept. Can you tell me how distinguishing a task between high energy and low energy has any value?
Lucky FLIP

Posted Sep 27, 2009 in: Money Management Application
Sorry, it's not what I'm looking for.

It's even BETTER than what I'm looking for. I can't believe there is a service that hooks to your online banking account and has an IPhone App. This is awesome Anders. Thanks!!
Lucky FLIP

Posted Sep 27, 2009 in: Money Management Application
Can anyone suggest a money management program that is compatible with the IPhone? Just new to the Toodledo program and love it, BTW!!
Lucky FLIP

Posted Sep 26, 2009 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
Score: -1
Proximo,

Thank for sharing your video. This has really helped me in organizing my tasks and give me a better idea on how I can structure my lists. Although I won't use every detail you presented within my Toodelo structure setup, I now understand the full capabilities of Toodelo. Thank again.