ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by eduardocrivas1"
eduardocrivas1

Posted Dec 21, 2023 in: Issue with iOS 17.0.1 Update
Score: 0
Hi there,

I have been having trouble with the app as everyone else. The app freezes in my iphone, it is not working whatsoever. I thought it had to do with the phone, so I did a backup copy and fully reset it, only to find out that from the dozens of apps that I have, Toodledo is the only one affected. I have been using your app for more than years, and paid it. But if you do not fix it soon I will have to migrate to another app and obviously ask you for a refund, this has been going on for too long without service.
eduardocrivas1

Posted Dec 14, 2023 in: TOODLEDO NOT FUNTIONING IN IPHONE 13
After my latest Iphone 13 firmware update, my Toodledo app did not function anymore. As you open the App and Hit the "all task button" the app frezzes.

CONSIDERATIONS:
-Its the only App not functioning
-I made a few Soft Resets
-I also made a few hard resets
-I also uninstalled, and installed the app several times

Does anyone know what to do?

Thankyou
eduardocrivas1

I have read threads about this topic for some time (as early as 2008) and I do not see if you are intending to develop the feature or not. In order to keep record of activity, this is a "must".

Does the company intend to fix that problem? Otherwise, I will need to move to other software. I believe the feature has been requested long enough to conssider the change.

Thanks
eduardocrivas1

Posted Feb 13, 2020 in: TOODLEDO DOES NOT WORK ON CHROME
I am trying again this morning, and Toodledo still does not function on Chrome, only in explorer. I have to work with both open in my desktop in order to organize my day.
eduardocrivas1

Posted Feb 11, 2020 in: TOODLEDO DOES NOT WORK ON CHROME
Actually my versión now shows Versión 80.0.3987.87, and it still does not work

This message was edited Feb 11, 2020.
eduardocrivas1

Posted Feb 11, 2020 in: TOODLEDO DOES NOT WORK ON CHROME
I am using the same versión and it does not work
eduardocrivas1

Posted Feb 10, 2020 in: TOODLEDO DOES NOT WORK ON CHROME
After using Toodledo in Chrome for years, this morning it stopped working. It Works fine on Safari or Explorer. Is there something wrong?
eduardocrivas1

Posted Oct 20, 2017 in: TASK ORDER
In the built-in help, it says that there is an option to order TAGS alphabetically in General Setings, but there is not such an option available, as I heve gone through the process several times to meke sure. Is there any posibility to do so, otherwise, for me is useless due to the large amounts of taskd that I need

Thank you