• andy
  • Posted: Mar 17, 2011
  • Score: 0
andy

Score: 0
  • andy
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2011
Got To Do v1.4.1 just released, with support for large screen devices, in particular Samsung Galaxy Tablet.
See features and more details at the Got To Do Blog or find the
Paid Version or
Free 'lite' version, with ad support on the Android Market.
andy

Posted Jan 04, 2011 in: Hotlist settings via API v2.0
  • andy
  • Posted: Jan 04, 2011
Thanks for the fast turnaround!

Happy New Year

Andy
andy

Posted Jan 04, 2011 in: Hotlist settings via API v2.0
  • andy
  • Posted: Jan 04, 2011
Would it be possible to add the hotlist configurations from a user's account:
- starred (boolean)
- next action (boolean)

to the response from http://api.toodledo.com/2/account/get.php

Thanks

Andy
andy

• andy
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2010
The behaviour for repeating children should be exactly the same as on the ToodleDo website - as defined here: http://www.toodledo.com/info/subtasks.php

Hope that helps
andy

• andy
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2010
v1.2.9 released

Here for details.

The bug which caused the loss of tasks above is resolved in this release

I cannot apologise enough for this bug, it has happened before (rarely) and I was unable to reproduce it or track it down, but now the specific case has been reported I have been able to find and fix this issue.

Andy - Developer of Got To Do App
andy

• andy
  • Posted: Jul 08, 2010
See the FAQ page at www.gottodoapp.com - there are some steps to help if the app does run into a syncing issue.
andy

Posted Jul 02, 2010 in: android Got to do
  • andy
  • Posted: Jul 02, 2010
Can I ask why you don't just install it via the market? Why do you want/need to download the APK? You will not be notified of updates if you go down this route.
andy

• andy
  • Posted: Apr 27, 2010
Version 1.2 is released!

* Integration with Pure Calendar is now available in the paid version of Got To Do app.

See the release detail here
andy

• andy
  • Posted: Apr 25, 2010
You can 'force' a sync by pressing the menu button and selecting 'sync'. Otherwise it will sync in th background at the interval you have configured in the settings.
andy

• andy
  • Posted: Apr 14, 2010
Posted by donericoson:
[quote]Posted by Rich:
[quote]If Got To Do could integrate with Pure Calendar the way Astrid does, then I would have the perfect solution: Toodledo-Got To Do-Pure Calendar. Any thoughts or alternatives?[/quote]

Already ahead of you! I am working with the developer of PureCalendar now - we have agreed an integration and I have delivered my first cut of it to him - so hopefully very soon!
andy

• andy
  • Posted: Apr 14, 2010
Posted by aut119:
andy,
I have been using this app and am pretty impressed, great work! there is one thing not working, though: I get no alerts at all. What do you think can cause this? do i have to change something? I have APNandroid and quick settings and i do not allow any traffic other than wifi. could this be the problem? I changed the settings so that nothing would be blocked, still no luck. any ideas how to fix this?

I am afraid I broke these in v1.1.1, but good news I just fixed them in v1.1.3 :) Sorry!
andy

• andy
  • Posted: Mar 31, 2010
v1.1 Now on the market!

See here for the list of changes and bug fixes.

Hope you like them

Andy
andy

• andy
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2010
@Max - glad you like it, the invalid id issue has been raised by one other person as you saw from the thread on the group that you linked. There must be a very small bug somewhere in the sync. It would help if you could give me some information about you actions. Do you edit tasks on both the web and the app, or just one or the other? Do you have a pro TD account? Do you use subtasks? Do you use folders? Do you use contexts? Did you delete a task/context/folder just before the issue occurred? Maybe we could move this discussion to the group and link it from here to allow other app users to contribute - hopefully we can work this one out!
andy

• andy
  • Posted: Mar 15, 2010
Thanks very much for your detailed review, this app is version 1.0 in what I hope will be a long sequence! So I am continually looking for input to shape future versions.

- Status Field, this was a deliberate choice and I can understand that this will not fit with everyone's workflow, but there are a few features to support the use of status. Firstly, you can configure the summary screen to hide any of the summary lines you don't make use of i.e. Next Action, Waiting On - just press the 'menu' button when on the summary screen and select 'configure summary'. Secondly, you can use the task template feature to setup the 'default' new task so that status is always set 'active' whenever you create a new task - or configure a set of templates with differing status values and access them by long clicking on the task add ('+') button.
I have an item on my future features list to allow long click setting of status on each task in the inbox list.
But of course, all these features will only help you if you enter most of your tasks on the phone and not the web :)

- Goals, these are not currently supported - they are on my list of futures, but in the 3 months of beta nobody even mentioned their omission, so I have to admit at this point they are quite low down the list.

- It is a nice suggestion to allow the configuration of the fields that you use in the edit screen i.e. hide status, priority etc. - I will add this suggestion to my future features.

- Adverts, I understand that some people feel let down when they realise that there are ads in a version that is free, but honestly I had to remove the line from my app description because with only 325 characters allowed by Google, I had to use all of those to let people know the features that are in my app.

I hope that you will watch this app grow and give it another go in later versions! You can follow the app features on this group where the following document will be kept up to date with each release.
andy

Score: 2
  • andy
  • Posted: Mar 11, 2010
  • Score: 2
I have just released Got To Do (£2) and Got To Do Lite (free but with no subtask support) onto the Android Market.

This was being developed under the name 'GetItDone' whilst in beta, but has been renamed for its launch.

Got To Do is an application for managing tasks and things to do, based on the "Getting Things Done" (GTD) Workflow. Got To Do supports all versions of Android from 1.5 onwards.

* Full synchronisation with ToodleDo online task management website
* Support for subtasks
* Task grouping by folder/context/tag
* Task repeating
* Task reminders and notifications
* Task templates for quick addition of new items
* Configurable widget for the desktop
* Filtering by context and folder
* Customisable sort order per list
* Customisable summary screen
* Search function
* English, French, Spanish, German translations
andy

• andy
  • Posted: Feb 18, 2010
Latest 0.8.3 Beta version is available now - getting close to market release.

Functionality and screenshots here
andy

• andy
  • Posted: Feb 04, 2010
Latest 0.8 Beta version functionality and screenshots now available here.
andy

• andy
  • Posted: Jan 23, 2010
Is there a scheduled release date for this?
andy

• andy
  • Posted: Jan 21, 2010
First translation to Spanish is now in the beta, courtesy of J. Carlos Fernández
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next