ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Brad"
Brad

Score: 0
  • Brad
  • Posted: Jun 22, 2014
  • Score: 0
Another vote. Should be relatively simple to implement this view and have it look to any number of fields for defining the columns. We wouldnt have a true "free" structure of trello, where you can define on the fly, but I think that would actually be better.
Brad

Posted Jun 17, 2010 in: Parent Tasks in Search Views
  • Brad
  • Posted: Jun 17, 2010
you can just star the parent and it will show up, no?
Brad

• Brad
  • Posted: May 05, 2010
Great info. Thank you Douglas. The only shortcoming I see is how this may apply to iPhone - without a search page function. I suppose I can use iPhone to simply track tasks, and perhaps enter them, whereas inbox items need to be taken care of on the web.

Thanks again,
Brad
Brad

Score: 1
  • Brad
  • Posted: May 04, 2010
  • Score: 1
I looked into MailActOn - do you just send it with the existing subject line so you can modify it later, or do you somehow embed other parts of syntax in with Control T? I'm also thinking for something as simple as a rule to forward an email to a certain address, if that's in fact what you're doing, could be done with a simpler method than a purchased software?

Brad
Brad

• Brad
  • Posted: May 04, 2010
I love it! Any changes you've made since? I am using tags as context because of the limitation on only having one context to a task...