ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Garfield"
Garfield

Posted Nov 08, 2009 in: Toodlethings User Style
Score: 0
  • Garfield
  • Posted: Nov 08, 2009
  • Score: 0
The box style is what the entire theme strives away from and I more than likely won't be looking to implement them in anytime. What I am looking to do is remove the separators and instead apply a bigger space between the sections.

I personally think that the free floating words work well with the background as it's a free-floating row that's well above anything else in the view.

Thanks for the interest in the style.
Garfield

Posted Nov 07, 2009 in: Toodlethings User Style
  • Garfield
  • Posted: Nov 07, 2009
Unfortunately, I've tried and the subtask icon is generated recursively by Toodledo (you can see it refreshing when switching views) and am unable to alter it. I'll continue to look into it further though.

The calendar might not get the same love, however. I use the Toodledo widget for Google Calendar - I highly suggest you give it a look.

Still, any requests/criticism is more than welcome. Please know that I'm continually updating this script remotely (ie - you won't have to redownload the addon).

Speaking of which: I've uploaded a new version. This one includes back and forth arrows that are a bigger and tend to go with the theme more, I think. Couldn't do it in CSS alone - sorry.

This message was edited Nov 07, 2009.
Garfield

Posted Nov 05, 2009 in: Toodlethings User Style
  • Garfield
  • Posted: Nov 05, 2009
Working on it at the moment. Been doing remote fixes on the CSS just as tweaking. The row background should now display as it once did.

I'm open to suggestions if you have any :)