ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Anthony Muscio"
Anthony Muscio

Posted Sep 03, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 1
ToodleDo Android app, copy Text from Notes against tasks not working.

Adding tasks to a task folder for each of my devices is a useful way to get links or data to each device. An example may be including a task containing weblink to my Phone folder. I can then open this folder and copy the link and paste it into the phone browser only it no longer seems to work.

I can select the text but the cut/copy/paste is not visible at the top, only the Tick symbol on the left. the tick does not copy the text.

Please confirm this is happening for others and provide a solution, to a very basic feature required.

I am otherwise very happy with toodledo and the Android app.
Anthony Muscio

Posted May 18, 2014 in: Add "Date added" to Task Views
Score: 0
Thanks folks, Sorting make the column date added visible. it would be more intuitive if it could be added to the columns like any other.

But I can do what I need now
Anthony Muscio

Posted Apr 16, 2014 in: Add "Date added" to Task Views
I can't seem to include the column Date Added to any of my task views unless I sort the view by Date Added.

I have so many tasks that sometime date added is very useful but I do like to sort it by another column at the same time.

Even more useful would be is If I could sort by more than one column eg; Context/then by reverse data added.
Anthony Muscio

Posted Apr 16, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
Deleted and Reinstalled latest version of app. I expect the upgrade process is buggy but after redoing my settings I am happy.

Posted by chris zed:
This was resolved for me by deleting the application data, uninstalling and reinstalling the latest app from google play.
Anthony Muscio

Posted Apr 10, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
chris, the Duplicates are displayed on two of my devices and not on a third android device (with the different app version) I have a voided using the problem devices incase this syncs back to the server however the web access is fine with no apparent corruption. ie; the problem is clearly a display problem (or bigger) in the app only.
Anthony Muscio

Posted Apr 10, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
The Above authorize problems and the appearance of multiple duplicates seem to have come with the last update 5.1.6. On My Andriod S4 and Motorola Zoom tablet. On another phone a HTC SMart Phone toddledo version 5.0.9 is fine. I do not know if there were intermediate versions but the problem was not there yesterday 24 hours ago and in there now.

The multiple lines for the same task comes in batches of sometime 8, sometimes 2 and mostly batches of 4

This message was edited Apr 10, 2014.