ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by francois.dumas"
francois.dumas

Posted Mar 16, 2011 in: SNOOZING
Score: 1
I was hoping for this to be in iOS 4.3 released last week, but I don't think it is, is it?

Even if push alarms are out of Toodledo's control, I think something could still be done.

The current Toodledo functionality is almost there, whereby we can click "Close" or "View" which takes us directly to the task.
But once there, we have to either set a new "Due Time" or "Reminder" value (if it is not already set to the minimum of "~1 min").
This is a bit too many clicks for a task I may have to snooze often (i.e. something I need to do during working hours like "Book dentist appointment" but may not have time to do immediatly when I get reminded about it).

What I would like to see on that "View" screen, is a "Snooze" section where I can simply and quickly click "5 min", "10 min" "30 Min","1 Hour" (ideally from a configurable ilst... but that's just a nice-to-have). I cklick, and we're done!

Have a look at "Bug me" (you can get "Bug Me lite" for free). I sometimes use it for quickly scribbling hand written reminders. I really like the snooze function.

Keep up the good work! I'm new to the iPhone app but I've been a Toodledo Pro subscriber for 2 years and I love it! :)

This message was edited Mar 16, 2011.