ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by noel_public"
noel_public

Posted Nov 14, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 3
I currently have two silver plans for my family and although the new new pricing is much better, a history of one week for $36 a year is ridiculous. Of the features I care about this looks like an 80% price increase for less functionality. If the history matched the old silver plan I would probably stay with TD to avoid researching and transferring but I can’t get over this one point.

I’ve already started my search of other list managers.

Also if TD starts dying because of the price increases and functionality limitations I’ll have to move anyway.
noel_public

Score: 4
Another long time paying user since 2010. Toodledo just isn't a good value at 3x the price. I'll drop Toodledo once my subscription runs out.

Sad.
noel_public

Posted Jun 30, 2018 in: Weird Auto Scroll problem
Score: 0
I think I've experienced the same problem multiple times. I have Toodledo on a pinned tab in Safari (Mac). The pinned tab exists in multiple browser windows. If I switch from one Toodledo to another Toodledo window it goes away.
noel_public

Posted Oct 20, 2017 in: Hide task notes by default
That was it. In the new layout the needed chevron is in the blue section top right.

Thanks.
noel_public

Posted Oct 20, 2017 in: Hide task notes by default
I can't seem to hide my task notes by default.

In the FAQ, it describes how to save it as a default but for me the "Show Task Details" option doesn't exist from the action menu (chevron shaped arrow down).

How do I show or hide task notes?

To open or close all of the notes, and save this preference for future visits, you can select the "Show Task Details" option from the action menu.

Is this missing in the new layout?

Thanks.
noel_public

Posted Dec 22, 2015 in: IOS Lists Column Width
Thanks for the reply.

Without column width adjustments then IOS lists are worthless to me. I only get two columns before it is cut off.

Maybe a partial solution would be to just honor the web pixels on the IOS app. Then an IOS app width adjusting interface wouldn't be needed in the short term.
noel_public

Posted Dec 19, 2015 in: IOS Lists Column Width
Is there a way to control the column width in the IOS app?

I found out how to do it in the web browser version but the pixel width doesn't seem to affect the IOS app viewing of the same list.

Thanks.
noel_public

I'm using Safari and I regularly get this error. I'm going to try disabling all plug-ins to rule that out.

The problem seems to occurred around the new year. I'm not 100% but that is my impression.