ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by WT Sherman"
WT Sherman

Posted Aug 24, 2023 in: Slow page loads/actions
Score: 0
Yes. I have also been seeing slowness on the web client (Safari browser) which is mainly what I use. Since the iOS app refreshes (syncs) in the background, I have not noticed it as much in the app.
WT Sherman

Posted Jul 31, 2023 in: Notes Format Changed
Score: 1
I've noticed the same thing when you edit a todo note or a Note. It makes it more difficult to work with. It seems like the size of editing text box also changed, but I'm not sure. It was easier to work with the old way.
WT Sherman

Posted Aug 05, 2011 in: Issue with Notes
When editing existing multi-screen notes (those in excess of 30 lines) the system lets you enter data but the edit window starts scrolling up and down by itself, so you cannot see what you are typing.
WT Sherman

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: New interface comments
Also, the folder, due date, priority, and main counts do not update unless you do a full browser refresh. Just clicking the tabs do not updaate the counts.
WT Sherman

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: New interface comments
Call me crazy, but I actually liked the older interface a little better. It was simple to use and clean in my view. I will get used to the new UI. A few things that concern me with the new UI are:

- Printing tasks with Internet Explorer (which I am forced to use at work) sometimes prints a blank first page.
- My saved searches used to tell me how many tasks were queried.
- I agree with the others about not caring for the wider view (it almost requires I have leave my browser in full-screen).

This message was edited Jul 26, 2011.
WT Sherman

I like many attributes of the old format better, like the folder and search names at the top of the the screen. I agree with the comment about saving horizontal space.
WT Sherman

Posted Jun 09, 2010 in: why is there a new "actions" icon?
This recent change made to the software also affects printing. I can no longer get my todo list to print on one line.