jesse

Posted Jan 09, 2023 in: Planned maintenance
Score: 1
  • jesse
  • Posted: Jan 09, 2023
  • Score: 1
yeah, nothing working here.

504 unable to synch error pops up every few seconds when i'm not doing anything

504 bad gateway error when going to any option on settings page.

verrrry sloooow to update page even with page refresh.

i see my tasks, but 504 error keeps popping up.
jesse

Posted Feb 03, 2022 in: Collapsing Subtasks
Score: 1
  • jesse
  • Posted: Feb 03, 2022
  • Score: 1
Thanks PamelaH

That was easy :)
hadn't thought of that --
jesse

Posted Feb 01, 2022 in: Collapsing Subtasks
Score: 0
  • jesse
  • Posted: Feb 01, 2022
  • Score: 0
Is there a way to collapse all subtasks. Not dividers but subtasks.
i create projects and subtasks under those projects and have a myriad of projects but other than going to each project and clicking on the little sideways/down arrow, doesn't seem to be a way to collapse them all at once.
jesse

Posted Aug 25, 2021 in: High Priority changing to Top
  • jesse
  • Posted: Aug 25, 2021
I'm betting gsyncit is the issue -- have found it does some weird things behind the scenes when it can't figure out how to make a square peg fit in a round hole. I use it for contacts and if i change something like phone label "mobile" to "john", it messes with the phone numbers and puts them in weird categories. whether you synch those toodledo categories/priorities or not gsynchit/outlook seem to like to pick fights each other.

same with start date/due date -- outlook/gsync/toodledo do some very weird things mainly because of the way outlook wants to manhandle those for you.

I stopped using outlook tasks when i moved to toodledo simply because i was spending way too much time trying to figure out how three categories in outlook was mapping to five in toodledo and the start date/due date issue in outlook. I was a real outlook tasks guru/aficionado but cut the outlook tasks cord about five years ago. I hated doing it but haven't really thought about it in a while.

so for desktop i moved to taskunifier about the same time (old version, the new version is still a Work in progress and has too many bugs) and couldn't be happier .

but if you need to stay in outlook you might want to reach out to the gsyncit support team. have found them usually very helpful in sorting these issues out -- sometimes they can control it -- sometimes they can't (like google demising contacts API for new people API for example)
jesse

Posted Oct 02, 2014 in: Site Availability Oct 2, 2014
  • jesse
  • Posted: Oct 02, 2014
As for using apps offline. The toodledo app on android would start up and then would crash -- wasn't possible to make any changes as the app would stop when i couldn't synch with the server.

Other apps that i use like ultimate todo list on android and taskunifer on desktop allowed editing but no synching but i didn't do anything because i wasn't sure how the synch would work once toodledo finished it's maintance so was scared of losing any edits.

so i did a lot of stuff with pen and paper for later processing