• Posted: Jun 29, 2011
  • Score: 1
Thank you, I'll give it a try.
osmanbo

Score: 0
  • osmanbo
  • Posted: Jun 28, 2011
  • Score: 0
Hi Andrew, any news on when your next release is coming out?
osmanbo

Posted Jun 28, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: -1
  • osmanbo
  • Posted: Jun 28, 2011
  • Score: -1
Hi, Is there no trial for the Toodledo sync?
osmanbo

• osmanbo
  • Posted: May 03, 2011
Thank you tom and we look forward to the new release.
osmanbo

• osmanbo
  • Posted: May 03, 2011
Are TaskAngel folks not doing any updates to the products? They'd been pretty good about it. Anyone knows if there is an update coming up?
osmanbo

• osmanbo
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2011
Hi kura1, I've had TaskAngel for quite some time and it has worked very well.
The folks at TaskAngel have always been responsive, and hopefully they continue to be so.

I think lets give them some time to investigate the problem.

By the way, I am not associated with TaskAngel in any way, I've just been on of their users since their early days.

Lets hope they are still committed to the product.
osmanbo

• osmanbo
  • Posted: Feb 03, 2011
Hi,
Has anyone started experiencing TaskAngel slow downs, and freezes. Ever since the last two updates something happened.

As of yet I cannot determine if it is something on my laptop, or specific to TaskAngel.

The only reason I'm thinking TaskAngel is becuase it is the only application I'm experiencing these symptoms with.

Thanks
osmanbo

Posted Jan 07, 2011 in: iPhone collaboration
  • osmanbo
  • Posted: Jan 07, 2011
jimwstevenson71, I would love the collaboration too and look forward to it. However, please do know that I've spent a bunch of money on a variety of other apps, but I keep coming back to Toodledo.

One suggestion is for you to try the Task2Gather, it is definitely a collaboration todo, but does not have the variety of features that Toodledo does.
osmanbo

• osmanbo
  • Posted: Jun 14, 2010
Hello Andrew, and thanks for 1.5. Is adding a "Snooze" on the Task Due time reminder functionality on the list of any requested improvements?

Hopefully it is... If not, I hope you can add it sometime soon. So that we can get even closer to eliminating the dependence on MS Office Tasks...

Thanks
osmanbo

• osmanbo
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2010
I finally decided to purchase TaskAngel when Rev 1.3 came out after watching the developer's response to suggested functionality, regardless of whether you had purchased the product or not. And today I found out 1.4 is out with a couple of the features I had seen requested on other posts.

I encourage folks to go forward with the paid version in order to support the developer with their improvement efforts as they have proven themselves to be responsive.

Please note that I do not work for or with the developer. I am just another "Satisfied Customer".

Thanks to the Developers, and Keep Up The Good Work Guys!!!
osmanbo

• osmanbo
  • Posted: Jun 02, 2010
Thanks Andrew, if this is a good place to add our wish list, another nice feature would be the ability to include file attachments to a task...

Nice but I'm not sure if there is a lot of demand for it.
osmanbo

• osmanbo
  • Posted: May 27, 2010
With 1.3 and the addition of time reminders I've decided to buy TaskAngels. Kudos to developer.
Hopefully you can add the following to our wish list:

1) url link capability in task notes
2) File Save to user specified location in order to ensure backups...etc.

Good luck and thanks to the developer for the hard work!!!
osmanbo

• osmanbo
  • Posted: May 13, 2010
Hi,
Has anyone noticed that when TaskAngel syncs a task with Toodledo, TaskAngel add a 12:00 am time regardless of whether the time is set or not? Thanks