ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by rich_sargent"
rich_sargent

Posted Jun 08, 2016 in: Checklist in Tasks notes section
Score: 2
Hi, is it possible to add a checklist in the task notes section (similar to Trello). I find it easier to create a few bullet points when I need to remember to do a task like "send info to John" and then I note down the items I need to send like - letter a, email b, article x, etc.

currently I enter these as bullet points, then type in Done after the sentence. it would be much nicer to have a checklist that you can tick off. I know this might complicate things for new users, but for experienced users I think this would be a really nice feature.

thanks
Richard Sargent
rich_sargent

Posted Sep 15, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 2
Just want to say thanks for all the little improvements. I have Toodledo open all day everyday in one of my screens. Love the website and apps in both ipad and iPhone.

For your interest I set all my tasks as medium with a one week due date. I use folders for different types of Projects/activities. I use Tags for people I interact with. This is great as I can have multiple people tagged to the same task, and when I meet up with that person I can easily see all the related topics. I have set my hotlist so that due items move into it. My daily routine is to look my hotlist and Star items for my daily tasks.

Keep up the good work.

and thanks to all the good folks making good recommendations. Please keep in mind that simplicity is key when recommending new features.

Better get back to my list!

kind regards
Richard
rich_sargent

Posted Jul 28, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 1
First impressions is great!!
rich_sargent

Score: 0
I used the free service for an hour and decided to support TD with paying for my benefit of using it. I like the subtasks as a bonus. I've tried a few tools in the past and love TD on my iphone and web. I find I use the web version the most while I'm in the office. Easily recommend the pro sub.