ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Coach Brett"
Coach Brett

Score: 0
Great to hear. Thanks!
Coach Brett

Cool! Ok, so what I really meant to ask is there a way to keep the one's collapsed collapsed and the ones open open? It's causing extra clicks that breaking the flow.
Coach Brett

I collapse a folder with a huge amount of tasks in it, then change contexts, come back, and the folder is re-expanded. I keep having to collapse it over and over again. Shouldn't ones that I collapse stay collapsed until I open it again? Where is the setting for this?

Thanks!
Coach Brett

I've seen some apps that use task timers that allow you to only timer one thing at a time. If you start a new timer, any other one automatically stops. This is if you like to work in the style of doing only one thing at a time. Is there a setting for this in Toodledo? Is it planned?

Thanks!
Coach Brett

Posted Aug 31, 2011 in: Time doesn't show on iPhone
Any news on this? I see that you've been saying it's coming since 2008. What is the difficulty? Maybe we can help with some ideas.
Coach Brett

Once I've created a new task, how do I add a note? I know how to add one while I'm making the task, but how do I go back and add a note once it's already been created?

Thanks!