jrdayton

Posted Nov 12, 2010 in: Toodledo AIR app
Score: 0
  • jrdayton
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2010
  • Score: 0
Posted by Anders:
Posted by bahetc:
How do you get it to work? I have downloaded Adobe Air and when I try to open the file it asks me which program to use? What am I doing wrong?

Do you mean you are having trouble running the Adobe AIR installer, or opening the Toodledo app?

The AIR installer should be opened by Windows Installer, and if it isn't working, try changing the end of the filename to ".exe".

Once you have installed AIR, then you should be able to open the Toodledo app installer with the Adobe AIR Application Installer (AIR.InstallerPackage). If that is not an option, then the AIR installation or the app download must have had problems. Make sure the app installation package has a name that ends with ".air".
I am using IE should I be using Firefox?

Yes always, not because it would help you with this (well, I guess it could), but yes you should always use Firefox. :)

Can you please help me? I also am unable to get the Adobe AIR app running ;-(
jrdayton

Posted Nov 12, 2010 in: Toodledo AIR app
Score: 0
  • jrdayton
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2010
  • Score: 0
Posted by jarheaddoug:
Posted by bahetc:
How do you get it to work? I have downloaded Adobe Air and when I try to open the file it asks me which program to use? What am I doing wrong? I am using IE should I be using Firefox?

Did you get it working?

I can't get it to work either. I have installed the Adobe AIr installer but I don't know how to run the file. Could someone please offer a STEP BY STEP for how to use this Toodledo AIR app on my Windows 7 64 bit machine?