ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by wbellin"
wbellin

Posted Sep 20, 2013 in: app deleted and lost unsynced data
Score: 0
  • wbellin
  • Posted: Sep 20, 2013
  • Score: 0
A neighbor child got a hold of my ipod and deleted the app on the ipod touch. I had not synced it for a couple days.

Is there anyway to retrieve the tasks entered that were entered since the last time I synced it? I mean those that were entered between the time I had last synced and the time the app got deleted.

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate your help.
wbellin

Posted May 14, 2011 in: Toodledo keeps crashing
  • wbellin
  • Posted: May 14, 2011
Toodledo keeps crashing. It keeps closing, and won't reopen. Every time I touch the icon, it shows the opening screen for a few seconds, and then goes back to the ipod home screen.
This is the third time this has happened this week. This is since I updated to the new version. Each time I have tried resetting and rebooting, which did not work, so I reinstalled it. This past time, it worked longer than the other times. Each time, it crashes when I am adding a task or searching for a task, or something like that, not syncing or anything.
wbellin

Posted Apr 29, 2011 in: won't install
  • wbellin
  • Posted: Apr 29, 2011
I am trying to install the latest update of Toodledo, and so far it is taking almost twenty hours. Should I stop it, or just leave it (for how long)? (Also, I have about 5200 tasks-is that why? Will it never install because of this?) What should I do? If I stop it, will I lose data?
I'm guessing I need to stop it. So how do I do that? And how can I install it then? Should I try deleting a bunch of tasks(like how many?), and then try again?
wbellin

Posted Apr 23, 2011 in: iPod touch won't finish sync
  • wbellin
  • Posted: Apr 23, 2011
A few days ago, Toodledo was doing everything more slowly. Then suddenly it stopped, and the iPod touch reset itself (I'm pretty sure that's what it did.)

Now since then, whenever I try to sync it with the website, it just says "syncing tasks" for a very long time. It seems to sync most of them, but never quite finish. And if there are repeating tasks that I have checked, it doesn't move most of those to the next correct day that it should repeat on. What should I do?
wbellin

Posted Nov 28, 2009 in: due date calendar above viewing window
  • wbellin
  • Posted: Nov 28, 2009
every time I try to add a new task online, and click on due date, the calendar for selecting a date is at the very top of the window and I can't click on it or access it, so I can't enter a due date. What can I do?