ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by bro.louie"
bro.louie

Score: 0
Top 3's suggestion on Sep 10, 2009, reprinted below, I hope is workable:

>>If "Manual" is selected as the first sort criterion, the 2nd and the 3rd sort criterion could be grayed out.
bro.louie

Posted Jan 13, 2010 in: How do I re-order my list manually?
Yes Claudio, I think there are many people who would like to see their todo list in a self-determined chronological manner, based on one's own schedule, changes in current circumstances, and even energy level. Not all these factors can be included in the software's filtering process, so it would be great if we are given the option to manually re-order the final resultant list. This may not matter if you only have five or so tasks for the day. But if your list contains ten or more, then manual sorting helps a lot in providing focus.
bro.louie

Posted Jan 06, 2010 in: How do I re-order my list manually?
I understand that ...

- manual sorting has become a NEED and is on the wishlists of many;
- manual sorting has been in Toodledo's own todo list at least since Jan. 19, 2009 (based on one of the admin's posts found on this discussion board);
- manual sorting is quite tedious and difficult for Toodledo to implement across the board.

Suggestion/Request:
Would it be possible to implement manual sorting even just on the "Starred" list? I think this would make a lot of Toodledo users happy, and make an already very useful product even much better. Even though quite limited, you've done it with "Fields & Defaults" under Settings, as well as in subtasks. Hope you could apply it on the "Starred" list as well. Please Toodledo?
bro.louie

Score: 2
I understand that ...

- manual sorting has become a NEED and is on the wishlists of many;
- manual sorting has been in Toodledo's own todo list at least since Jan. 19, 2009 (based on one of the admin's posts found on this discussion board);
- manual sorting is quite tedious and difficult for Toodledo to implement across the board.

Suggestion/Request:
Would it be possible to implement manual sorting even just on the "Starred" list? I think this would make a lot of Toodledo users happy, and make an already very useful product even much better. Even though quite limited, you've done it with "Fields & Defaults" under Settings, as well as in subtasks. Hope you could apply it on the "Starred" list as well. Please Toodledo?