ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by T Mac"
T Mac

Posted Feb 20, 2016 in: Organizing tasks
Score: 0
  • T Mac
  • Posted: Feb 20, 2016
  • Score: 0
Todd, very interesting system. I need to think this over and how it would fit into my system but there might be something here. I feel like I struggle to remain true to GTD principles so this may be a more direct approach for organization.
T Mac

Posted Feb 17, 2016 in: Organizing tasks
  • T Mac
  • Posted: Feb 17, 2016
I'm really frustrated with myself and my organization (or lack thereof).

How does everyone organize their tasks to keep them in order? I have many short mini projects with no hard deadlines. I am looking for ideas on how best to load my subtasks so that they are in a specific order. I don't want to use fictitious due dates.

I figured there are some really strong users here on the forum who have already figured out how to do this.
T Mac

Posted Jan 14, 2016 in: Duplicate tasks on Reminders Syncing
  • T Mac
  • Posted: Jan 14, 2016
I just experienced the problem. I entered information in iOS and it created 8 to 10 ocurences of the task.
T Mac

Posted Jan 28, 2012 in: Column reorder icon
  • T Mac
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2012
After changing my system to the one described by Michael Linenberger, I no longer have the icon on my Tasks page to reorder/resize the columns. Tried looking on FAQ but can't figure out how to restore the icon.
Any thoughts?
T Mac

Posted Sep 28, 2011 in: Appearance of subtasks
  • T Mac
  • Posted: Sep 28, 2011
I'm sure this has been asked, and answered, in the past but I can't find it.

When printing my lists, from a visual standpoint, subtasks are hard to distinguish from tasks.

Is there any ability to indent the subtask further, change the checkbox, etc that will make the difference easier to view?
T Mac

Posted Apr 21, 2010 in: Scott's GTD Setup
  • T Mac
  • Posted: Apr 21, 2010
Scott, thanks for the post. I look forward to reading your future posts as I've not tried using tags yet.

I continue to struggle with overlap between my folders and contexts. I may use some of your ideas to clarify mine.
T Mac

Posted Jan 07, 2010 in: Folder limits?
  • T Mac
  • Posted: Jan 07, 2010
I'm a new user of Toodledo. So far, it's great!

Is there a limit to the number of folders you can set up? I have numerous mini projects that consist of 4 or 5 subtasks, with a limited time period, typically 4 to 6 weeks. Should I set up each project with it's own folder or is there a better way to manage