ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Andy.Inkster"
Andy.Inkster

Posted Dec 15, 2009 in: Toodledo Wishlist
Score: 0
MORE STATUS OPTIONS

Maybe a separate % complete or similar, with a slider, so I can figure out that I'm halfway done a task that is supposed to take 3 hours but I'm 90% done a task that's supposed to take 10, so the 3 hour task will actually take more time.

I really like the idea of a stopwatch function. I.e. I'm starting this now, hit go. When finished, hit "stop" and the time gets logged. I've seen that on another to do app, but I can't remember which one.
Andy.Inkster

Posted Dec 15, 2009 in: Toodledo Wishlist
Score: 0
STAND ALONE APP FOR DESKTOP

I'm using the iPhone app on my iPod touch, and I love it so far. I am using Outlook for offline use at home, but I love how TD has more options and fields, so it would be nice to be able to input tasks offline.

MULTIPLE CONTEXTS and/or FOLDERS
I second the above suggestion.

I am using folders as Outlook categories, and folders as analogous (somewhat) to Franklin-Covey Roles. If I could have one task in multiple contexts or folders, TD wouldn't need both folders and roles (since it seems like they are somewhat interchangeable)

ENHANCED REMINDERS
I like the suggestion to add reminders to the start time, but what about allowing me to set a start reminder time, a due reminder time, and maybe just a field to say "REMIND ME ON THIS DAY AT THIS TIME"

BETTER USE OF TAGS
Maybe it's just me, but I can't for the life of me figure out what to do with the tags. Also, I would like autocomplete tags. If I start tagging, suggest me something, similar to how contexts already works with a drop-down.

MORE CONSISTENCY IN OPTIONS
I feel like sometimes it's a text box, sometimes it's a drop down, I can type a new tag, but I can't add a new context from the "add task" area. It's more difficult to add a new context or folder.