ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by SASanders"
SASanders

Posted Jun 11, 2014 in: Smart Lists
Score: 1
Cool. Now if only you could convert the adv search to be saved and then called up on-the-fly and be seen on the list view.
SASanders

Posted Jun 11, 2014 in: Smart Lists
Score: 1
It sure would be swell if I could make a "smart list" that automatically populated with a specified keyword from my tasks or perhaps a specified tag.

For instance, I have tasks in different folders/categories. I'd like to make a list automatically that gives me a list of all the phone calls I need to make.

Usually, I start the task by typing Call... but I could also Tag it with a Call tag.
SASanders

Posted Dec 30, 2009 in: Notes not as full-featured as To-Dos
Score: 0
I'm guessing this all started as a To-Do solution. But since you're offering the Notebook feature, I'd like to see the Notebook web features developed as much as the To-Do features.

I've only been using this for a few days. But already I see differences in both the Notebook and To-Do apps.

In Notebook, I want to view ALL my notes regardless of their folder and sort alpha/date modified. I also want to be able to edit the Title or containing folder right in list view.
I also want better prefs for Notebook.

Am I the only one using the Notebook feature?
SASanders

Posted Dec 29, 2009 in: Notes sort keeps changing
I sort my notes by Title. Then I edit one. And afterwards, the sort automatically changes to Date Modified.
Why isn't my sort preference remembered after editing?

Is there a way to set this default in my settings? I didn't see it.
SASanders

Posted Dec 29, 2009 in: Quick access to Edit Note
I have a long list of notes.
I want to edit quite a few of them.
Right now, I click the note (which takes me to viewing the note), and then I have to click the Edit button before I can edit it.

is there a quicker way to edit notes - with 1 click?
SASanders

Posted Dec 23, 2009 in: encryption
I have a few notes I'd like to encrypt.
Is encryption for specific items a feature of the iPhone app?
And what about on your servers?

What about sorting on the iPhone and on the web? Do I have control over sorting preferences?