ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by bryans"
bryans

Posted Mar 29, 2011 in: Different sort for each custom search
Score: 0
  • bryans
  • Posted: Mar 29, 2011
  • Score: 0
The utility of custom searches is significantly diminished by the fact that you can't save the sort order when you save the search.

Every time you change the sort order it changes for all custom searches.

I have searched the forums and found this request made back in 2009 and a moderator saying thanks for the suggestion. I have been waiting for this feature since buying my Pro Account last July.

Does anyone know if/when this might be available?

Has anyone found a work around for this other that painstakingly resetting the sort order every time you view a custom search?
bryans

Posted Jul 07, 2010 in: Notes sent to wrong email
  • bryans
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
Check the "Tools & Services" section under "Reminders"

I had checked that previously but after reading your reply I checked it again.

It was set to iphone/ipad/ipod touch. I changed it to email and typed in my desired email address and it worked as I want it to.

I do not understand why having it set to iphone/ipad/ipod touch causes it to send an email to my Pay Pal email address. I do have that address configured as one of my accounts on my ipod touch but I have a number of others set up on it, as well.
bryans

Posted Jul 06, 2010 in: Notes sent to wrong email
  • bryans
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2010
When I create a note in Toodledo on my iPod Touch it sends an email to the address of my Pay Pal account which I used to subscribe on Sunday. I want it to send it to the address I have in my account settings.

I have looked on my device and online and not found the Pay Pal email address defined anywhere.

How do I fix this.
bryans

• bryans
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2010
EDIT: I figured out the answer to my question below. You have to go to the App Store on the iPod Touch not in iTunes.

Anyway I love Toodledo so far. I spent my holiday weekend putting in 144 tasks and subscribed for a Pro subscription last night.
----------------
How do I upgrade to the new version?

Hopefully this is a dumb question but I can't figure out how to update from my current version 1.6.2 to the new version of 2.01. I googled and found it was a free update but I'm pretty new to the iTunes and I don't know how to update my iPod Touch 3G. When I go to the store it wants another $3,99.

This message was edited Jul 05, 2010.