ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by anders"
anders

Posted Apr 21, 2022 in: Attachment in the new app ?
Score: 1
  • anders
  • Posted: Apr 21, 2022
  • Score: 1
Hello,
Downloaded and installed the new app - it looks really promising! thus, one question: Will the new app allow attachments, eg. when I forward a mail with attachments to Toodledo, will the be inluded in the new app (as one can do with Evernote)?

All the best!
Anders
anders

Posted May 07, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 0
  • anders
  • Posted: May 07, 2019
  • Score: 0
Posted by Duo:

You may also be able to add completed tasks to a Google Sheet or a text file in dropbox using IFTTT for easy reference.

Thank you, a very good idea!

I have tried to use IFTTT to automatically save attachments in mails to my dropbox account, but only get it to do that when sending / forwarding the mail with attachments to FTTT.com, and then it is a manual operation every time. The ideal would have been to have a applet simply do that whenever a mail arrives with an attachment. But I have not solved that.

All the best!
Anders

This message was edited May 07, 2019.
anders

Posted May 07, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 1
  • anders
  • Posted: May 07, 2019
  • Score: 1
Hmmm,
The one feature that only Toodledo has, and only in the now PLUS subscription, for 60§ (which is some money) mailing in task, and having that task contain the attachment in the task, when using web GUI, but NOT when using the different apps. Coming closest is Remember the Milk, using Dropbox or Google drive, but there the task is indirectly avaliable via Dropbox og google, but NOT via tha app.

Also, history is nice to have, Standard now gives 1 year, while PLUS gives all the years. I do not use Lists, Folders, but Tasks, Context, tags and subtask, and Mail in tasks all the time.

I get Tasks, Context and Tags, and mail in tasks without attachment, and one week of history in Free version, and subtask and 1 year history in Standard version....

So If I move from GOLD to fee version, I can have everything I need execpt subtask, history and attachment. Are those three things worth 60§ a year?

Also, since I feel really bad about the large price rise, and therefore lost most of my goodwill towards Toodledo (been using it as a payed version since 2010), maybe I should just convert to a Free version, and before my subscription stops (on the 19th of may), do the following:
- Download my attachments,
- Create a backup to keep my long history of historical tasks, download it, import it into a free version of Remember The Milk, to have a backup of new and historical tasks.
- and Either start using RTM or:
- Convert to free version of Toodledo, and
-- Still mail in tasks but look up the attachment in the original mail (thus creating one or two more steps when doing a task, but keeping content one less place)..
-- Convert completed tasks, not via checbox in Toodledo, but via giving them a context called "Completed-task". Thus keeping my historical tasks, and keeping them out of my way, since i view tasks by context anyway.
-- Input sub-tasks in the note field of the task (like I allready do in my outlook tasks note field).

Result: Keeping using Toodledo (I like very much Utimate todo list for Android, and Toodledos condensed webGUI (practical, not pretty), suddenly pay nothing at all (how is that for a price rise, dear Toodledo!) - and keeping the abillity to mail in tasks, which one has to pay for with RTM (40$).

By the way, I would have payed 30 / 40 $ for the attibutes mail in with tasks with attachments, subtasks, and history, but not 60$, and especially not when the price doubles so fast.

- Anders

This message was edited May 07, 2019.
anders

Posted May 02, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 3
  • anders
  • Posted: May 02, 2019
  • Score: 3
Byby Toodledo - have been a user for over 10 years I think, and I really like the ability to email tasks. But not for 60 dollars, when you can get it for 30 on all the best competitiors.

Going to Remember the Milk now, when my subscription ends at toodledo in the middle of may...

Anders
anders

Posted Feb 07, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 0
  • anders
  • Posted: Feb 07, 2019
  • Score: 0
Just tested remember the Milk: www.rememberthemilk.com - and it can import tasks from Toodledo, and the pro version is 40§ per year.
anders

Posted Feb 06, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 2
  • anders
  • Posted: Feb 06, 2019
  • Score: 2
Hmmmm,
I am a gold plan user, and have been for really many years. Now, to keep the two features of emailing tasks, and having attachements, I will have to buy the Plus plan, eg doubling the price, for not any new features as far as I can see. That is too much for me. I can understand adjusting the prices yearly, thats sound business practice - but not doubling the price like this..

Also: I think that even though you move to more "business like" pricing, the service is not business like enough yet, and I fear this is bad for toodledoos business.

Well, if you do not adjust this price plan / modell, I will leave. Luckilly I still have about 90 days to move to another online task-manager.

I bid you farewell (if you do not adjust the price of the plus plan down quite abit, that is :-) ).

Anders H.