ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Lynn"
Lynn

Score: 0
  • Lynn
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2015
  • Score: 0
When I receive an email reminder about a task, and click on the link to that task, if I'm not already logged in I get taken to the login screen. Once I've logged in, I'd expect to be redirected to the task I was originally looking for, but that doesn't happen - I just get taken to the list of all my tasks. So I have to go back to the email reminder, and click on the link again. This is frustrating to say the least.

Back in July 2013 another user posted a comment about this, and in reply you said it was on your to-do list. Have you made any progress?
Lynn

• Lynn
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2013
When I get an email reminder about a task and click on the link to that task, if I'm not already logged in I get taken to the login screen. After logging in, I'm shown my full task list, rather than the individual task I'm being reminded about. The system seems to have lost sight of the exact URL I was being taken to. Is this how it's supposed to work?
Lynn

• Lynn
  • Posted: Nov 14, 2012
If I filter my task list by context, I still see the 'context' column. It's pretty much redundant, 'cos by definition I know which context I've chosen to filter by. Is there any way of hiding the column from view?
Lynn

• Lynn
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2010
I use custom searches to generate lists based on specific criteria, for example, find all tasks in a specific folder - and I'd like to print the results of this search in the cleanest format possible. But the search results always include columns for all the fields I'm using, including the name of the folder. Which isn't really necessary - I already know what folder these items are in, because this was specified in the search.

How can I print the list without this column showing? The only solution I've found is to go into 'Customize' then Modify Fields/Functions Used, and deselect the Folder field. But this means that I can't run another search which uses the Folder field, because it's no longer available! I have to go back to Customize, then re-select the Folder field. Am I missing something?
Lynn

Posted Mar 01, 2010 in: Printing a booklet: selecting context
  • Lynn
  • Posted: Mar 01, 2010
Ignore! Just rediscovered my common-sense. I'd forgotten that I'd temporarily turned off the 'context' field in order to print out a Todo list. To get the list to print in a readable format, I have to reduce the number of columns to the absolute minimum, and I can't find a way of just removing them from the current view/ Maybe I need to post a new question about this...
Lynn

Posted Mar 01, 2010 in: Printing a booklet: selecting context
  • Lynn
  • Posted: Mar 01, 2010
I've just discovered the booklet printing option, but can't find any advice or guidance on how to use it and what is possible with a Pro subscription.

Searching the help files for 'booklet' produces zero results.

Searching the forums suggests that I should be able to select the contents of the booklet by context, or sort them by context. But there doesn't seem to be any means of doing this in the customizable booklet options. The only element which has a drop-down list of options is 'folder'.