• Score: 0
Thanks a lot!
eaced01

Posted Mar 02, 2011 in: Task not showing after notification
Score: 0
  • eaced01
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2011
Will I get the update through the automatic updating tool of the App Store? Could I download it right now?
eaced01

Posted Feb 28, 2011 in: Task not showing after notification
  • eaced01
  • Posted: Feb 28, 2011
I use a lot the notification feature on my iPhone. Usually, when I got the notification and touched "See task" I was redirected directly to the specific task. Now, it does not work like this. When touching the "See tasl" buttom I am showed the whole list of tasks and I have to review the list after finding the rigth one.

Is there any setting controlling this? Is is just a feature lost in a new version? If that is the case, I would strongly ask for its coming back.

Thanks a lot in advance.
eaced01

Posted Feb 25, 2011 in: Importing Outlook Notes
  • eaced01
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2011
I feel so stupid... Thank you very much. Now everything went well.
eaced01

Posted Feb 23, 2011 in: Importing Outlook Notes
  • eaced01
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2011
I am using the Notebook entry of the left hand side menu and, then, inside this option, the "Import Notes" option. Once I upload the file, I am asked to fill in the headings of the columns and, afterwards, after clicking in the "Save changes" button, I get the information uploaded as tasks. Am I doing something wrong?
eaced01

Posted Feb 17, 2011 in: Importing Outlook Notes
  • eaced01
  • Posted: Feb 17, 2011
I have tried to import my Outlook Notes to Toodledo and followed all the steps: creating the CSV file exported from Outlook, filling in the headings of the columns (although in most cases the options showed did not reflect the real content of the colum) and clicked the save changes button.

I tried it several times but it did not work until today. The problem is I've got all the notes imported but not into the Notebook area but in the Tasks (To Do list) area.

Could somebody tell what I am doing wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance.
eaced01

Posted Nov 15, 2010 in: Notification for repeating tasks
  • eaced01
  • Posted: Nov 15, 2010
Thank you very much to you both. I will wait for the multiple reminders implementation.
eaced01

Posted Nov 04, 2010 in: Notification for repeating tasks
  • eaced01
  • Posted: Nov 04, 2010
Is there a way to keep on receiving notifications in my iPhone for overdue tasks? I know how to set the notification field to get it in advance of the due date and time but I'd like to get (let's say daily) notifications of the task after the due date in case I missed it.
Thank you very much in advance.
eaced01

Posted May 04, 2010 in: Completed tasks keep on showing
  • eaced01
  • Posted: May 04, 2010
Thanks a lot for the information. In the meantime, I discovered I had the Repeat field active and this may be the reason because the tasks don't disappear. After cancelling the repetition, they were gone just by re-freshing the browser as you indicated.

Anyway, I am happy I am not the only one not finding the Save Changes button! I am sure you are right and the post was referring to an older version.
eaced01

Posted May 04, 2010 in: Completed tasks keep on showing
  • eaced01
  • Posted: May 04, 2010
I am checking the complete task box but there is no way they dissappear from the screen unless I sign-out and sign-in again. I've checked the help topics and there is suppossed to be a "Save Changes" button at the top of the screen but it doees not show up in my laptop. Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot for any ideas!
eaced01

Posted Jan 27, 2010 in: Weeks starting on Monday
  • eaced01
  • Posted: Jan 27, 2010
Thanks a lot, you were really helpful. And I apologise for putting such a simple question. It was my fault not reading the settins more carefully.
eaced01

Posted Jan 15, 2010 in: Weeks starting on Monday
  • eaced01
  • Posted: Jan 15, 2010
When adding due dates for tasks a monthly calendar appears. I am not used to weeks starting on Sunday but on Monday (as it is the usual way in my country). I would thank you any hint on how to achieve this.
Regards,