ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Patrick Weiden"
Patrick Weiden

Score: 0
Thanks for your answer!
Patrick Weiden

Hello everybody,

I (person A) have added a collaborator (person B) and given him access to some of my task folders. The collaborator can already open my (shared) workspace in his account when using Toodledo in the webbrowser.

But, as he also uses an Android app on his Android phone, now the question is, how to open the shared tasks (of person A) in the Toodledo App of person B? We have not yet found any way to open/see the tasks of person A in person B's Toodledo App on Android.

Could please anybody advise how to achieve this? Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
Patrick
Patrick Weiden

Posted Jul 20, 2014 in: Mac App Updated
Dear Jake, can I do anything in order to support you in reproducing/investigating the problem? I would like to use the App in my Mac as I use Toodledo quite often and really like it...
Patrick Weiden

Posted Jul 16, 2014 in: Mac App Updated
Anybody any ideas? Any further suggestions? Anybody taking a look into it? Anything else?
Patrick Weiden

Posted Jul 08, 2014 in: Mac App Updated
Dear Jake, thanks for your reply. I did what you suggested, but unfortunately I have to disappoint you: None version works!

For both versions the following applies: If I wait some time after starting the applet (more or less long), the login mask is showing up. I can enter my login credentials, but a click on the "Sign in" button does not do anything. Even hitting Enter several times did not improve the situation.
Patrick Weiden

Posted Jul 07, 2014 in: Mac App Updated
I tried to use the Mac app under Mavericks and receive the "Connecting..." message inside the Toodledo app, like some others in this forum also do. The Mac Console gives me the following error message for the app:

gkbisd[146]: Unable to collect cdhash for /Applications/Toodledo.app (error code 100024)

Can you please investigate the problem? If you need further information, do not hesitate to ask for it.