ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by abigail_stlawrence"
abigail_stlawrence

Posted Jul 07, 2020 in: All tasks missing!?
Score: 0
My sync log said that my app was syncing each time I opened it, but Toodledo tells me there is no data on their server. Has anyone else had this experience and had any luck recovering their data? I have used this app trouble-free for 8 years. This sudden and total loss of all data is absolutely devastating.
abigail_stlawrence

This same thing happened to me yesterday. It is a disaster and I cannot figure out a way to get my tasks back either on the website or the app. All that I can see are tasks I deleted months ago.
abigail_stlawrence

Posted Jul 06, 2020 in: All content on app suddenly missing
I'm glad to know I am not alone, but am still panicking. I was in and out of the app all the time yesterday as usual, and then all of a sudden, I went into the app and everything was gone. I've never logged on to the website, but checked there, and it was the same thing--the only tasks that were showing were old (like over 6 months ago) tasks that I had long since deleted. I thought maybe if I uninstall and re-install, but now the Apple App Store tells me the app is unavailable in my country/region (US). I've used this app problem-free for 8 years. But this sudden and massive problem is a HUGE issue.